Going through a Maturity Growth Spurt

Orb

Somethings shifted. 

Growing up most of my life i was like a child, always in a fantasy, thinking about living but never being present to the life that is here. 

I tried a few days ago to play video games like I've always done but this time I had 0 interest. 

I'm growing bored of being bored lol. 

I think secretly I Loved procrastinating and being lazy, it was perfect for the movie I'm creating. 

I think it's time to step up and actually start making moves in the world. 

For any successful peeps out there, did you face this growth spurt in maturity?

Like I'm seeing the beauty of creation HERE, video games / movies are fine but I want to create my own movie! 

P.S: how wild, never thought I'd grow bored of being bored 🤔

Edited by Orb

♾️

For some, life ebbs and flows like that. It has here at least. I just went through this, sorta, I had done what I needed to and was just waiting on a job to pick and hire me (it took forever), but I had started to get really lazy, lol, then it came full circle and I was getting tired of the lazy, but it was hard to motivate myself. Ugh

Well, I started my new job 2 weeks ago and it's going fine, but my word getting back into working 8 hours is torture and I'm a remote worker!🤣

Hang in there kiddo! You'll figure it out.💙

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

On 3/18/2022 at 6:49 PM, Orb said:

Somethings shifted. 

Growing up most of my life i was like a child, always in a fantasy, thinking about living but never being present to the life that is here. 

I tried a few days ago to play video games like I've always done but this time I had 0 interest. 

I'm growing bored of being bored lol. 

I think secretly I Loved procrastinating and being lazy, it was perfect for the movie I'm creating. 

I think it's time to step up and actually start making moves in the world. 

For any successful peeps out there, did you face this growth spurt in maturity?

Like I'm seeing the beauty of creation HERE, video games / movies are fine but I want to create my own movie! 

P.S: how wild, never thought I'd grow bored of being bored 🤔

Late reply but i can relate very much. I was also always procrastinating and thinking/fantasizing my time away, and then realising i didn't actually do anything which made me feel terrible about myself. Then i started to wake up due to some life changes happening, and since that i have barely watched a full movie or played any video games, not because it's a rule i set for myself, but simply because of wanting to do other things. Nothing wrong with movies, i'm sure i'll be able to enjoy them more later on again, but right now and for the last couple of years i enjoy working on creating a nice movie (life) myself 🙂 So yes i very much experiencing that as well. A lot more creativity in being bored than to drift away to some netflix you don't really care about.

Edited by WhiteOwl