My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

5 hours ago, God said:

😂😂😂

At this point I'm just joking around.  With those two I've given up on real discussion.

Hey! Don’t forget about me mate. You didnt seem to have much to say after our last “real discussion”. Apologies if I owned you too hard and exposed your visible lack of understanding in that which you espouse. The best thing to do in such situations is to pick yourself up with grace and humility, and then retreat until such a day dawns that you actually have a fucking clue what you are talking about 😀

I do want to give you kudos for perfectly demonstrating the toxic shithole mindset of Actualized, thou art a shining beacon of its mind sewage. I especially liked how you alternated between gratuitously slurping Leo’s bumhole, but then also stating his course is indeed a scam targeted at idiots. Such a conflicted dichotomy… its almost poetic ☯️

But still I am always happy to have more “real discussion” - what particular pearl of 95% factual truth shall we examine next? 🤔

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

4 hours ago, Ges said:

You can remove the cookies that the browser stores for/from Actualized, you will be logged out and the site will work normally.

It depends on the browser you're using though. For me, I'm using Firefox, so here's how it can be done:

1186979911_Screenshot(130).thumb.png.caffdce1e8869754d0ddb8c464987b39.png

Otherwise, you would have to use another browser or clear your current browser's data or continue using the incognito.

I have Chrome, but yeah, it worked. 

Thanks. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@Ges 

The masculine actually works (Leo), and the feminine sits around, gossips, and judges (Nahm's forum in a nutshell).”

You are welcome here. But, your intentions and words seem disingenuous. Why exactly are you here, utilizing this forum, as opposed to “what works”? 

Are you not the source of that judgement?

38 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Ges 

The masculine actually works (Leo), and the feminine sits around, gossips, and judges (Nahm's forum in a nutshell).”

You are welcome here. But, your intentions and words seem disingenuous. Why exactly are you here, utilizing this forum, as opposed to “what works”? 

Are you not the source of that judgement?

I was referring to this thread in particular, because most of it sounds like gossip and personal issues, but I was in a reactive state so I didn't say it properly.

Why am I here? Well, mostly because there are a handful of people that I would like to stay in touch with, and they aren't available there. You're one of those people, and I enjoy reading you posts.

The working property is assigned to describe a state of being, not necessarily of utility. As in gossip is opposed to actually working (Leo is working on his business, while people seem to be gossiping about him).

Have faith.

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

Outrageous experiments In consciousness is click bait

someone died taking 5 meo in the tub. Maybe jerking off on 5 meo shouldn't be taught as a spiritual practice. 

@God ngl naming yourself god on a forum of people who have realized they're god is a little narcissistic 

Edited by Iesu

9 hours ago, God said:

Try to stick to a point, man.

So you dislike Leo because he said he'll tell you how to become God, you failed, and now you're angry as you realize that anyone can claim to be God or can claim to be able teach you to become God?

"become" god lmfao. Bro this is clearly trolling and you don't know what you're talking about. His point is that "you" don't have one.  

Might I ask who exactly "becomes" god? 

Edited by Iesu

37 minutes ago, Ges said:

I was referring to this thread in particular, because most of it sounds like gossip and personal issues, but I was in a reactive state so I didn't say it properly.

Why am I here? Well, mostly because there are a handful of people that I would like to stay in touch with, and they aren't available there. You're one of those people, and I enjoy reading you posts.

The working property is assigned to describe a state of being, not necessarily of utility. As in gossip is opposed to actually working (Leo is working on his business, while people seem to be gossiping about him).

Thank you, I do appreciate the clarification & the kindness, and that sentiment is mutual. And really, it’s totally understandable…. But, honestly, I’m not convinced that sentiment is genuine, yet at least. That aspect is not really my business though, so I digress.

I’m not asking for a reply to this comment, or for you to agree, but I will ask that there is at least some open minded consideration in regard to what you said (copied above).

Is it possible, that there are not states which you are in, and this is a learned rhetoric of the separate self, which is isolating & conjecture, which contributes to a never ending seeking, which actually supports aversion, which one purporting to be a teacher of nonduality is knowing or otherwise, actually encouraging - by convincing listeners, that there are, states of consciousness, which a ‘separate self’, is in, only to later sell the “solution”?

Please, sincerely, imagine… you post here it’s all love, there are no separate selves… same thing I’m saying so to speak - same thing every nonduality teacher since The Buddha has shared / said - and I reply with ‘we have a problem’…. and ‘you need to leave’. Wouldn’t you inspect that, question the intention behind that? Then if you will, if interested, if willing, imagine I make a thread in response to you sharing the truth of infinite unconditional love - by talking about that you are ‘the separate self’. Would this not at the very least, be questioned? 

I am also asking you to consider, but I am not per se requesting or asking you to do this… 

Is it possible, that what is currently being considered people judging, is actually your judgement of people, and that these people are a step ahead of you so to speak, in dispelling, working through, inspecting & questioning, the delusional “teachings” of this purporting? 

Is it possible, and this is certainly not meant in any ‘personal way’ - is it possible that ‘working property is assigned to describe a state of being not necessarily of utility’, is no more than confusion, which arises as justification and or rationalization of, the belief that you are in states of consciousness? Essentially, is it possible that is the ‘reach’ if you will, of the dogma or misinformation, which those said to be judging, are actually genuinely working through / letting go? 

Is it possible, bypassing ‘doing the work’, bypassing the transcendence and libration from suffering - literally, just full on - bypassing and suppressing suffering, to the point of dis-ease and health issues… is a genius “teaching”, economically speaking? 

18 minutes ago, Ges said:

@Phil I'll stop making comments regarding either forums. It's immature of me now that I think about it.

All is forgiven, Leo has hurt quite a few people and unfortunately a few people have passed from that type of content. That forum seems more focused on one night stands then a life long marriage  

Edited by Iesu

Hi @Joseph Maynor. I'm pleased to see you on this forum as I remember you from Actualized.org, where I think my name was Dan502 although I doubt you'd remember me. I also watched some of your YouTube videos.

I've discovered a lot through Leo. Spiral Dynamics. Neti Neti. And it was through Leo that I found out about Peter Ralston. And Nahm. And yourself. I find Leo's communication style to be a bit harsh at times, which is something I struggle with. I otherwise enjoyed using the forum and at one point, his YouTube videos were the highlight of my week.

I don't know to what extent I will visit that forum or this one but wanted to say hi and give my regards.

@Iesu

I implore you and anyone else with the same sentiment to either let it go, for good… or… go actually spend some time with him… and then if you still want, think about him, judge him, etc, etc. But at least directly experience so to speak, what y’all are even talking about. 

I hope the distinction is seen here, in this thread, going forward, between discussing separate selves… vs…  teachings, misinformation, manipulation, misguidance, conjecture, dogma, and the like. 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Iesu

I implore you and anyone else with the same sentiment to either let it go, for good… or… go actually spend some time with him… and then if you still want, think about him, judge him, etc, etc. But at least directly experience so to speak, what y’all are even talking about. 

I agree that I should let it go. But his behavior has caused consequences for MANY. Even you yourself have made comments.  

1 minute ago, Iesu said:

I agree that I should let it go. But his behavior has caused consequences for MANY. Even you yourself have made comments.  

I do not disagree. Guilty af. Worst offender of all here. Absolute unredeemable piece of shit over here. 

How’s that actually relevant?

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

Thank you, I do appreciate the clarification & the kindness, and that sentiment is mutual. And really, it’s totally understandable…. But, honestly, I’m not convinced that sentiment is genuine, yet at least. That aspect is not really my business though, so I digress.

No problem. And sorry for the inconvenience.

Have faith.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

I do not disagree. Guilty af. Worst offender of all here. Absolute unredeemable piece of shit over here. 

How’s that actually relevant?

True but I am doing the best I've ever been and keep getting better. But people have hurt they want to express. I can't count how many times leo has gas lighten me or other people. Watching and reading Leos stuff made me feel like I was going insane and he literally reinforces it and then CONTRADICTS it. He literally has said it feels like you're going insane then smacks people for being "egoic".