Learning How to Serve Others

Orb

4 hours ago, Loop said:

Because Love is what you are. 

@Loop Thats a good one!

4 hours ago, Loop said:

Let What Is Going On tell you. 

Yes, letting the world tell us what is needed.

4 hours ago, Loop said:

Don’t draw the line, harmony goes out, harmony comes in. All is Harmonious. 

Perfect. 😌

@Phil

33 minutes ago, Phil said:

A shot at one answer for all three… because all of your responsibilities have been maturely met, and therein you have much to offer those who are as you once were. 

Makes sense! Ilike that you added maturely met, like how a tree matures and bears fruit!

♾️

5 hours ago, Orb said:

Why does it feel good to serve others?

You can't possibly see yourself as lacking when you are helping someone else, (without ulterior motive of course) you know yourself in that moment to be perfect abundance. 

5 hours ago, Orb said:

Whats the best way fundamentally to serve others?

Love yourself, love them, do what you love, and don't forget to love. 

5 hours ago, Orb said:

Where do we draw the line between serving ourselves and others?

When we feel discord, and have stopped loving (whether self or other), some thought is thinking itself awry. 😂

It helps to appreciate that there isn't a conflict here, when we do as we are inspired it ends up inspiring others. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You can't possibly see yourself as lacking when you are helping someone else, (without ulterior motive of course) you know yourself in that moment to be perfect abundance. 

@Mandy This is really good! Ive felt this before when helping others. 

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Love yourself, love them, do what you love, and don't forget to love. 

Ill make sure to remember 🙂.

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

When we feel discord, and have stopped loving (whether self or other), some thought is thinking itself awry. 😂

It helps to appreciate that there isn't a conflict here, when we do as we are inspired it ends up inspiring others. 

Thats pretty simple and straightforward, yea theres no need for a line.

♾️

On 7/6/2022 at 6:19 PM, Orb said:

Why does it feel good to serve others?

Because it‘s connection instead of separation. It feels good to act for the whole, as a whole. Love connects to love. Love connects. Love is connected. Maybe, idk, maybe love is connection (as opposed to separation). 

On 7/6/2022 at 6:19 PM, Orb said:

Whats the best way fundamentally to serve others?

I simply do what I love and that works for me. In a way, I‘m extremely selfish because I only do what I love. That‘s sorta the top priority to go about everything. But as I‘m being selfish and only do what I love, that love seems to spill over onto others. At least, that‘s what others told me (that I could help them). I never saw it that way. To me, it was like, „Really? I helped you? That wasn‘t my intention.“ LMAO.