Beauty can inspire suffering?

fopylo

I am listening to beautiful tracks of Joe Hisaishi (you are really missing on the beauty of life, of music if you don't know him), and it is all beautiful and I'm content. But then the song Summer comes - A very beautiful classic of his. This song then quickly reminded me of a youtuber's (I had a long history of being jealous of) cover video of it. It quickly brought up the jealousy vibe I've long attached to this youtuber guy. I still find it hard until today to simply listen to his music (the youtuber). He has amazing covers and is a wonderful person as well. The aesthetics are so good and he works hard and I've always tried comparing myself to him and being jealous of how successful he was. Solely talking about his music, his music is beautiful.

It is very weird... Sometimes I just experience something beautiful and then a few seconds later the content of the experience might trigger some thoughts of much lower vibration. Fucking hate when this happens.

Does it also happen to you?

There's no selves in the beauty, then you think that there are separate selves and feeling lets you know that assumption is off. The beauty is recognition, and inspiration. Inspiration creates of its own accord. It has the same Source and so when you try to ascribe a source to it, (say another person is responsible for it and therefore assume that you are not) it feels bad.

Beauty/inspiration/love is in-credible. 

You notice the discord, you notice the difference between the feeling of inspiration and beauty and love, so when a thought comes up that kills it, you notice it abruptly. If you are thinking thoughts that don't feel good and then you think another thought that doesn't feel good, it's not as abrupt, you might not notice at all. But if you're feeling great and then a thought of separation sneaks in, it sticks out like a sore thumb. This is why we meditate first thing in the morning, you tune into that beauty, that feeling great is home for you, and you know that it is natural for you... then thoughts that are any less than that they stick out like a sore thumb. 

Youtube Channel  

I LOVE Joe Hisaishi- I’ve been listening to Deep Sea Pastures from the Ponyo soundtrack on repeat. I makes me feel like I am the song and I am the view I’m looking at, and I also am the character… and it’s all Perfect. It’s better than a movie. What I do is imagine or manifest or (honestly I don’t know what to call it) but basically something happens where I am everyone and everything, even those negative thoughts, and I’m speaking To myself About myself. It’s very, very meta. This experience allows me to kinda… wink slyly at myself, as if both me and the song are in on the secret that is No Secret. And the negative thoughts telling me that I’m “not as good” might be translated as I’m “constructing new things differently”.

Everyone has genius in them. This is what I realized about everybody on this planet after comparing myself to these great directors. I thought one day… “Wait a second. I’m never going to be better than Kubrick or Scorsese. I’m going to be Me!!! I’m going to pull reality through the filter of myself, and it’s going to be unaffected by ANY people’s ideas of how a film should look. I mean, hell, maybe it should somehow go beyond moving pictures on a screen. There are no limits. You can do anything. It’ll take what it takes to finally get it right, and I sure haven’t yet, (however content and excited I might be with the process) but when you do get it right…  @fopylo

Edited by j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard

On 7/5/2022 at 8:48 PM, j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard said:

I LOVE Joe Hisaishi

@j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard
Maaaannnnnnnn

even those negative thoughts,

It doesn't become negative, it is beauty. It is pure emotion. It can only be interpreted as such in aftermath, in looking back, but I believe you liked it, didn't you?

To myself About myself

Felt that. Keeping that a real secret between us right? (me and myself) It's truly being honest with yourself when  I stop thinking about others, or any topic with relation to others.

as if both me and the song are in on the secret that is No Secret

That this very personal connection I mentioned above deepens into all of the surrounding, seeing your 'personal connection' to be tangled with the surrounding itself?

Everyone has genius in them. This is what I realized about everybody on this planet after comparing myself to these great directors. I thought one day… “Wait a second. I’m never going to be better than Kubrick or Scorsese. I’m going to be Me!!! I’m going to pull reality through the filter of myself, and it’s going to be unaffected by ANY people’s ideas of how a film should look. I mean, hell, maybe it should somehow go beyond moving pictures on a screen. There are no limits. You can do anything. It’ll take what it takes to finally get it right, and I sure haven’t yet, (however content and excited I might be with the process) but when you do get it right…  @fopylo

I wish you the best man!

Edited by fopylo