Question about the dreamboard

MazE

How do i formulate my desires?

For example let's say i want a clean house that everything is in order.

Do i write my house is clean and in order like an affirmation or do i write i want a clean house that everything is in order?

Or just clean house and in order?

Edited by MazE

On 6/25/2022 at 9:25 AM, MazE said:

How do i formulate my desires?

It’s a beautiful thing… thought can’t do what’s already done. Bring the statue to mind of “The Thinker”…. aka if you will…  “The Formulator”.  

Does really ‘work’ per se. Can sorta kinda work in a maybe motive fleeting way… but doesn’t REALLY work. It’s not exactly bring the power of GOD to matters at hand. 

What if my desires are already within me? 

Already … from all that I’ve experienced… from everything I now know I don’t prefer - I now know A LOT about what I do prefer….

and I can express… what I do… prefer. 

For example let's say i want a clean house that everything is in order.

Do i write my house is clean and in order like an affirmation or do i write i want a clean house that everything is in order?

You could write “my house is clean and in order”…. And then the greater point would be to imagine and feel that this is already the case. That it is already done. How great does that feel? Pretty great since… it’s what you want. 

You could write “I want a clean house that everything is in order”… and when you look at your dreamboard what will you see? 

Wanting. 

Is what you really want - to want?

Not really, no. What you really want - is the real deal, the in the flesh out it - the manifestation - the actuality  - the house to be clean and in order. 

Or just clean house and in order?

I’d literally write “clean house”.

Then below that “organization”. 

What’ll very likely come to mind first - is what I don’t want. For starters - I HATE having to find stuff! Drives me nuts! Etc,etc. 

This fans the flame of what you do want and why you want it - in this example, organization.