This has been in my head the whole day

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure in what topic to post this, and I'm also not quite sure what I'm looking exactly to get from this, But this song has been playing constantly in my head ever since I woke up. Like I woke up, and the first thing that came out of my mouth was humming this song.

Here it is:

Oh ok, so I did find something to ask about right now.

Does it happen to you as well, that you wake up in the morning and a song just straight up starts playing in your head? And it can certainly repeat itself throughout the day many times in your head?

What is the meaning of it?

Man, I am constantly humming/singing/whistling it...

Does it have a deeper, more psychological/emotional reason?

The thing is that I don't remember it playing in my dream though... 

@fopylo 😂

2 hours ago, fopylo said:

Does it happen to you as well, that you wake up in the morning and a song just straight up starts playing in your head? And it can certainly repeat itself throughout the day many times in your head?

A thought can certainly arise that it "happened" to "me" at a certain time (also a thought). A thought can only appear to "repeat", if there a belief that one is looking at a thought, then saying "aha! its repeating. " also, is there even anyone saying that? How do you know something is repeating, whats the necessary steps to take to see that something is repeating?

2 hours ago, fopylo said:

What is the meaning of it?

Nothing, the thought arises as Love, for Love. The thought, as in the very substance of it, is the point. The content of the thought, is a dream, not even there. Its like someone hands you a glass of water and instead of drinking the water, you stare at the reflection in the water.

3 hours ago, fopylo said:

Man, I am constantly humming/singing/whistling it...

Does it have a deeper, more psychological/emotional reason?

The thing is that I don't remember it playing in my dream though... 

Nope, no reason at all. Although if it seems there may be something underlying, go ahead and try to heal from it!

♾️

@Orb

59 minutes ago, Orb said:

How do you know something is repeating, whats the necessary steps to take to see that something is repeating?

I mean, it is simply that the thought reappears. I guess it's more like a thought appears that it is repeating, but really like in the middle of the day I hear this song and then I'm like "Yo! it is playing again, what? Kinda weird but cool". You could ask me then why do I believe this music (thought) is repeating itself, and I would answer you that I don't know, but there is a reason why I see it as repeating.

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Nope, no reason at all. Although if it seems there may be something underlying, go ahead and try to heal from it!

I know that there might be very condensing answers like Love and whatnot spiritual words, but surely there must be a reason why that song is playing in my mind, less about the specific content of the song but more about the attached emotion, no? Honestly, I have never had any emotional attachment to this song, therefore I am even more confused as to why that song, like what the hell?

Actually I might have heard this song yesterday... so perhaps unconsciously I adopted it and something in the music just resonated with me on the subconscious level as to need to express it out?

3 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb

I know that there might be very condensing answers like Love and whatnot spiritual words, but surely there must be a reason why that song is playing in my mind, less about the specific content of the song but more about the attached emotion, no? Honestly, I have never had any emotional attachment to this song, therefore I am even more confused as to why that song, like what the hell?

Actually I might have heard this song yesterday... so perhaps unconsciously I adopted it and something in the music just resonated with me on the subconscious level as to need to express it out?

@fopyloTrying to find the reason is more arising thoughts clouding awareness (only seeming to). Do you see that trying to find a reason is actually postponing the direct experience of what the thought is?

6 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb

I mean, it is simply that the thought reappears.

Its happening! Look ^

1 hour ago, Orb said:

A thought can only appear to "repeat", if there a belief that one is looking at a thought, then saying "aha! its repeating. " also, is there even anyone saying that? How do you know something is repeating, whats the necessary steps to take to see that something is repeating?

♾️

@Orb

29 minutes ago, Orb said:

Trying to find the reason is more arising thoughts clouding awareness (only seeming to). Do you see that trying to find a reason is actually postponing the direct experience of what the thought is?

I don't know, it's more out of curiosity. I feel that I'm expressing my wonder. I am not ashamed to say that I want to know why this is happening. I like knowing stuff, as I'm sure you and many people do as well. This is why there are sources such as books, people, youtube... for knowledge. What I'm asking is for the sake of understanding what's going on "behind the scenes".

33 minutes ago, Orb said:

Its happening! Look ^

Yeah man, but:

42 minutes ago, fopylo said:

You could ask me then why do I believe this music (thought) is repeating itself, and I would answer you that I don't know, but there is a reason why I see it as repeating.

6 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb

I don't know, it's more out of curiosity. I feel that I'm expressing my wonder. I am not ashamed to say that I want to know why this is happening. I like knowing stuff, as I'm sure you and many people do as well. This is why there are sources such as books, people, youtube... for knowledge. What I'm asking is for the sake of understanding what's going on "behind the scenes".

@fopylo Cool nothing wrong with that, enjoy 👍.

♾️