Thoughts "Want" to be Received

Orb

Thought = Love 

Thought (Love) arises for Love, to be received by Love. 

A  discordant thought is  a thought that wants to be recieved but will not "enter the vortex" because it is discordant with our true nature. 

That's pretty much all that can be said about discordant thought. 

We can never figure out discord, because discord is born out of trying to "figure it out". 

The beautiful mindfuck is that discord isn't true, so...it isn't 😄.

Hope this random insight helps!

♾️

37 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Then to stay free of discord is to stop figuring out?

Yes. Discord can be felt and "listened to" and from that listening you can start to feel your way to goodness, but any attempt to conceptually understand your suffering is actually more suffering. 

What to do when we want to figure out something?

What was said in the OP is for discordant thought, if you want to figure out how to make a sandwich or accomplish something mechanical/behavioral then thats fine lol. Awareness is key, notice the moments of focusing on a discordant thought and when theres more thoughts arising focused on the discord by trying to solve the discord.

How to stay discord less then?

By listening to it, then letting it go. Also, you dont have to stay discord-less, take it easy on yourself, perfection is not needed.

Edited by Orb

♾️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Yes. Discord can be felt and "listened to" and from that listening you can start to feel your way to goodness, but any attempt to conceptually understand your suffering is actually more suffering. 

What was said in the OP is for discordant thought, if you want to figure out how to make a sandwich or accomplish something mechanical/behavioral then thats fine lol. Awareness is key, notice the moments of focusing on a discordant thought and when theres more thoughts arising focused on the discord by trying to solve the discord.

By listening to it, then letting it go. Also, you dont have to stay discord-less, take it easy on yourself, perfection is not needed.

So not to put focus or think about the suffering? Yeah, but for me is hard to not focus at suffering. That would also mean to not put focus on oneself, rather to let the suffering free to say - it makes sense what you are saying. Not sure what you mean by listening to it?

@Phil thanks! Came out of nowhere last night.

It's quite mindblowing to see that thought doesn't arise from this body, but thought can make it seem so.

Will continue meditating to be in alignment more often. 

The thinker is stubborn 🙃🙂, but whatever it's just a thought.

7 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

So not to put focus or think about the suffering? Yeah, but for me is hard to not focus at suffering. That would also mean to not put focus on oneself, rather to let the suffering free to say - it makes sense what you are saying. Not sure what you mean by listening to it?

@nurthur11 the real answer is feeling your way into it and taking it easy on yourself. I'd say those are the 2 most important guiding principles.

Listening to the discord means acknowledging it then taking a second to feel your way into goodness. Goodness feels light, transparent, energizing, and just good! 

It may sound vague or hippy-ish, but it's more real/practical than anything else imo. 

If you pay attention, you can feel your way into it, kinda like reaching out to hug yourself.

"Step forward" into the source (You), one thought at a time reach out for it, you'll feel the inspiration increase the lighter/more positive the thoughts become, slowly climb your way to yourself.

Also meditation is another way that works well!

Another inspired thought incoming! 

Thought arises for you, to "merge" with you naturally, discordant thought is like the thought is resisting you (Love).

Edited by Orb

♾️

12 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil thanks! Came out of nowhere last night.

It's quite mindblowing to see that thought doesn't arise from this body, but thought can make it seem so.

Will continue meditating to be in alignment more often. 

The thinker is stubborn 🙃🙂, but whatever it's just a thought.

@nurthur11 the real answer is feeling your way into it and taking it easy on yourself. I'd say those are the 2 most important guiding principles.

Listening to the discord means acknowledging it then taking a second to feel your way into goodness. Goodness feels light, transparent, energizing, and just good! 

It may sound vague or hippy-ish, but it's more real/practical than anything else imo. 

If you pay attention, you can feel your way into it, kinda like reaching out to hug yourself.

"Step forward" into the source (You), one thought at a time reach out for it, you'll feel the inspiration increase the lighter/more positive the thoughts become, slowly climb your way to yourself.

Also meditation is another way that works well!

Another inspired thought incoming! 

Thought arises for you, to "merge" with you naturally, discordant thought is like the thought is resisting you (Love).

This is something useful in meditation I presume. How do you experience discord? Can thoughts about sexual arousal become discord? Negative self judgment? Thoughts about being gay? How can one tell what is a discord and what is not? I want to believe that most of my actions are based on addictions(wanting to talk, get the attention from others). How to put a break on myself?

Mby this is also questions for @Phil

23 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

It’s the other way around. To put focus on suffering is to repeatedly focus on discordant thoughts, which aren’t true, about you. That’s very hard to keep doing. This doesn’t mean to ‘not put focus on yourself’. When focus is (so to speak) put on yourself, peacefulness and love are felt. When focus is put on discordant untrue thoughts about yourself, discord & suffering is felt, because the thought isn’t true about the peace & love you are. 

Love & peacefulness - and thoughts, are you - and are like a Transformer. Like a robot which be’s a car. This is the ‘tricky’ aspect to notice, but it can be noticed, actually kind of easily… if you are considering how you feel, and not giving importance or significance to what you think or believe is true

On 5/24/2022 at 6:52 AM, nurthur11 said:

Then to stay free of discord is to stop figuring out?

Yes! Has it ever worked? 🙂 

Lean not on your own understanding”.

- Proverbs

If you want to figure out something - not you, but a subject matter… google, research, learn, contemplate, conversation with others about it. 

How to stay discord less then?

But don’t apply that to thoughts about yourself which are discordant. Thoughts about yourself that don’t feel good are not true. Period. Ever. 

Also, don’t try or attempt to stay discord-less. Allow thoughts to come & go, and look not to suppress, but to see discordant thoughts about you aren’t true - but how the thoughts feel. Allow the discord, the suffering feeling, to be enough. To ‘go into figuring it out’ is to have already missed, already not listened to - feeling. 

3 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

This is something useful in meditation I presume.

Meditation is focusing on feeling breathing in the stomach. This is the other-than feeling the discordant thoughts. This is some ‘space’, to get a break from the discord, reconnect with the love & peace that you are… and allows some clarity in regard to seeing more clearly, the discordant thoughts aren’t true. 

How do you experience discord?

“How” is going back to “trying to figure it out”. It’s a sneaky maneuver. 

Consciously notice and choose to focus instead on what - what you do like, love, enjoy, desire to create and or experience. Dreamboard makes this A LOT easier. 🙏🏻 

Can thoughts about sexual arousal become discord? Negative self judgment? Thoughts about being gay?

The only ‘place’ discord is found is thoughts. Discord is thoughts which don’t resonate, with you. 

Desiring the intimacy of sex is perfectly natural. The orientation of gay is perfectly natural. 

Judgment is not natural and is discordant. Judgement of other or of yourself - is thoughts. 

How can one tell what is a discord and what is not?

By how the thoughts feel. 

Feel these two thoughts:

Something is wrong with me because I am gay. 

Being gay is natural and God’s love for all is unconditional

Feel these two thoughts:

I have to be concerned with what other people think of me. My life is just going to be hard. 

Not everyone is allowing God’s unconditional love into their hearts, and some people are still projecting and judging others - and that is ok. That is where they’re at on their path. That’s really their business. 

I want to believe that most of my actions are based on addictions(wanting to talk, get the attention from others). How to put a break on myself?

Mby this is also questions for @Phil

Recognize God’s will. It’s within you. Do everything you can to listen to that. 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s the other way around. To put focus on suffering is to repeatedly focus on discordant thoughts, which aren’t true, about you. That’s very hard to keep doing. This doesn’t mean to ‘not put focus on yourself’. When focus is (so to speak) put on yourself, peacefulness and love are felt. When focus is put on discordant untrue thoughts about yourself, discord & suffering is felt, because the thought isn’t true about the peace & love you are. 

Love & peacefulness - and thoughts, are you - and are like a Transformer. Like a robot which be’s a car. This is the ‘tricky’ aspect to notice, but it can be noticed, actually kind of easily… if you are considering how you feel, and not giving importance or significance to what you think or believe is true

Earlier I was me. Now I am I. Thoughts that felt good were coming and it was easy to notice what thoughts were mine and were discordant(see now I made the me thoughts discordant). Now I am stuck.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes! Has it ever worked? 🙂 

Lean not on your own understanding”.

- Proverbs

On 5/24/2022 at 12:52 PM, nurthur11 said:

If you want to figure out something - not you, but a subject matter… google, research, learn, contemplate, conversation with others about it. 

So thoughts related to me gets fixed on their own. The "I trying to fix them" it is just a symptom of a thought feeling bad or is it

5 hours ago, Phil said:

“How” is going back to “trying to figure it out”. It’s a sneaky maneuver. 

Consciously notice and choose to focus instead on what - what you do like, love, enjoy, desire to create and or experience. Dreamboard makes this A LOT easier. 🙏🏻 

+

5 hours ago, Phil said:

The only ‘place’ discord is found is thoughts. Discord is thoughts which don’t resonate, with you. 

Not always I see the "mega thought" behind the smaller thoughts" so to speak.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

By how the thoughts feel. 

Feel these two thoughts:

Something is wrong with me because I am gay. 

Being gay is natural and God’s love for all is unconditional

Feel these two thoughts:

I have to be concerned with what other people think of me. My life is just going to be hard. 

Not everyone is allowing God’s unconditional love into their hearts, and some people are still projecting and judging others - and that is ok. That is where they’re at on their path. That’s really their business. 

All feel bad but I can try more. 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Recognize God’s will. It’s within you. Do everything you can to listen to that. 

Hopefully I can - sometimes I am able to directly feel, even if there is still an I thought.

41 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Now I am stuck.

Awareness (you) is aware of the thought, now I am stuck. Awareness isn’t stuck. 

42 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

So thoughts related to me gets fixed on their own. The "I trying to fix them" it is just a symptom of a thought feeling bad or is it

Continuing to focus on a discordant thought, even if the context or reason for continuing to focus is changed to ‘fixing it’… is still believing something is essentially, broken or wrong, and is still actually focusing on that you (or anything else) is broken, or something is wrong with you (or someone or something) and needs to be fixed. 

46 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

Not always I see the "mega thought" behind the smaller thoughts" so to speak.

Mega and smaller are… thoughts. In sentiment though, if you mean as in something ‘deeper in the psyche’ is discordant and is released, or aligned, that great!

47 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

All feel bad but I can try more. 

Appreciating the candor and sincere it’s, thank you. If you read those examples once more, see if it can be noticed the discordant thought is being projected, overlayed, added to, the more aligned thought. It might take a minute to notice this. Another discordant thought is arising. Like if the thought read is “I am love”, and that thought is said to be discordant - it is not actually that thought which is discordant. It is another thought, possibly a thought like “no I’m not” which arises, and is discordant. It might also be a thought of the past which arises, when the thought “I am love” is read / experienced. If so, inspect that thought. 

25 minutes ago, nurthur11 said:

This is so so helpful. I think I understand it better now - all of my shit is thoughts.  Didn't get this much inspired and hopeful for a long time. Ty! 

Yes, stick with that inquiry. The shitty thoughts aren't you, you (awareness) are aware of them. You are the gaps between thoughts. The space between one thought arising and another thought arising to judge or comment on the first thought.
We as humans, although "apparently" real, have deep conditioning and many things come automatically. Be mindful of this, take a look how automatically most things happen without ppl even realizing it. It's mind boggling. BE the "witness" to the mind, instead of being the mind. It's the difference of being aware of thoughts or imagining you are the thinker.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

7 hours ago, Orb said:

@nurthur11 glad to see you feeling better! 

Ty!

@Faith

Ty for your feedback. Lately, the biggest and most concerning thought is that my reality is not in tact so to speak or is different from how others sees it so they will be able to tell I am weird out. Being/Awareness in my mind is a super used response for when I get triggered. I am that type of guy if someone talks about having a stomach pain I start feeling the stomach pain, I have a doctor friend he was talking about how he saw someone's leg get amputated and I fainted just listening . So if one talks about awareness I feel the awareness in me same as I would feel a "imaginary" stomach ache or pain in the leg and so on, even when that is not there. In addition, now I have many thoughts related to awareness. I also, can feel a type of energy which is prior to thoughts or my body. Type of awareness energy or feeling.

Feeling into discordant thoughts seem useful at the moment, so I will keep doing this.

12 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

This is so so helpful. I think I understand it better now - all of my shit is thoughts.  Didn't get this much inspired and hopeful for a long time. Ty! 

That is great to hear!

Ty!

@Faith

Ty for your feedback. Lately, the biggest and most concerning thought is that my reality is not in tact so to speak or is different from how others sees it so they will be able to tell I am weird out. Being/Awareness in my mind is a super used response for when I get triggered. I am that type of guy if someone talks about having a stomach pain I start feeling the stomach pain, I have a doctor friend he was talking about how he saw someone's leg get amputated and I fainted just listening . So if one talks about awareness I feel the awareness in me same as I would feel a "imaginary" stomach ache or pain in the leg and so on, even when that is not there. In addition, now I have many thoughts related to awareness. I also, can feel a type of energy which is prior to thoughts or my body. Type of awareness energy or feeling.

Feeling into discordant thoughts seem useful at the moment, so I will keep doing this.

“All of my shit is thoughts” - that’s a revelation imo! Quite beautiful. If ‘it’ whatever it is, doesn’t resonate, indeed ‘it’ is just a thought, which doesn’t resonate, with you. 🤍

Made me wonder if you might feel even more alignment & experience even more clarity  in considering that’s true for every one.  The admittance there, that the discord is so to speak, just ‘what I’m thinkin’, is like a putting down of the armor, of some habits of deflection & projection. It’s a significant turn to consciously creating, acceptance of the owness. It could be said - much empathy is felt in this turn, but maybe it resonates a pinch more to say much connection and less isolation / separation is felt, which is of course to say much of the infinite love that I am is felt here. Might be a ‘too soon’ comment, idk, but can we bring ‘unconditional’ in? Because if we can, perhaps what people might think about you loses it’s sting, maybe it’s seen as far less concerning, if at all anymore really. Cause they, we, all have the same unconditional source you know? Maybe some still hold the amour, and still deflect & project, and if that’s ok, if you can be ok with recognizing that’s ‘where they’re at’, well then that concern can be seen as empathy from putting down the armor, and that recognition every one is feeling the alignment or discord, of thoughts, with feeling (Ourself)… well… a great, great compassion stands to arise, followed by a great, great sense of truth, of Oneness.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

That is great to hear!

“All of my shit is thoughts” - that’s a revelation imo! Quite beautiful. If ‘it’ whatever it is, doesn’t resonate, indeed ‘it’ is just a thought, which doesn’t resonate, with you. 🤍

Made me wonder if you might feel even more alignment & experience even more clarity  in considering that’s true for every one.  The admittance there, that the discord is so to speak, just ‘what I’m thinkin’, is like a putting down of the armor, of some habits of deflection & projection. It’s a significant turn to consciously creating, acceptance of the owness. It could be said - much empathy is felt in this turn, but maybe it resonates a pinch more to say much connection and less isolation / separation is felt, which is of course to say much of the infinite love that I am is felt here. Might be a ‘too soon’ comment, idk, but can we bring ‘unconditional’ in? Because if we can, perhaps what people might think about you loses it’s sting, maybe it’s seen as far less concerning, if at all anymore really. Cause they, we, all have the same unconditional source you know? Maybe some still hold the amour, and still deflect & project, and if that’s ok, if you can be ok with recognizing that’s ‘where they’re at’, well then that concern can be seen as empathy from putting down the armor, and that recognition every one is feeling the alignment or discord, of thoughts, with feeling (Ourself)… well… a great, great compassion stands to arise, followed by a great, great sense of truth, of Oneness.

I will read this later. All i know is i am feeling happy.