Discordant belief

Blessed2

I seem to hold a belief that there will at some point in the future be a moment of deep terror / panic. According to this belief, that moment of fear / terror is in some way inevitable so that new, true clarity and peace can be realized in my mind and life.

Due to this discordant belief, I kind of expect this moment of fear / panic, because I'd like to have the peace / clarity at last. Which is kind of nonsensical, because expecting / waiting for fear / panic is exactly what peace is not.

I see that this might truly just be a belief which can in fact be let go - that there might not be a need for a moment of deep terror / panic for peace and clarity to be realized and lived. Which is why I'm writing this. I intend to live with peace and clarity today, not at some point in the future after a panic attack. I think it might be possible - I just have to notice the discordant belief and that it is in fact just a belief, not a true state of a world, a thought held in this moment, which can be let go.

There must be an effortless way.

A belief is no more than a thought repeatedly focused on. 

Fear can not possibly be in a future, because the guidance in regard to the belief, is felt always, only and ever, now. 

That peace & clarity is you. The mind, body, whatever terms preferred, is what you, peace & clarity, are being. 

Really, you don’t even have to recognize the belief, but only care more about how you feel, than anything thought or believed. 

There is no past or future, sans the thoughts of. 

There is momentum. 

There is the experience of a discordant thought, and the ever available emotional scale. Adversely, alternatively, there is repeatedly focusing on thoughts (Instead of the guidance)… and the momentum of doing so…  and this is what a ‘panic attack’ is. 

Not at all to make light (as in belittle) of that experience. It is intense suffering. But truly, “panic attack” is a thought, a label, which can veil the truth, of feeling, and guidance, of discord, of suffering… of that you are infinite, unconditional, love. And, not even. 

This is the Abraham Hicks daily quote/email today. 

"The thought that you think, you think, which attracts to it; so you think it some more, which attracts to it; so you think it some more. In other words, when you have an expectation, you’ve got a dominant thought going on, and Law of Attraction is going to deliver that to you again, and again and again. And you say “The reason that I believe this, is because it is true.” And we say, the reason that you believe it, is because you’ve practiced the thought. All that a belief is, is a thought that you keep practicing." 

Youtube Channel