Manifestor-Manifesting-Manifestation; Thought, Feeling & Perception.

Phil

Started as a blog post but might be better as a thread as this could entail some discussion & unpacking. 

The premise suggested - what’s wanted already very literally exists in feeling, and is appearing, manifesting as perception. Thoughts & beliefs allow - “speeds up” - or inhibits - “slows down” - the manifestation. 

As always, questions, insights and sharing is welcomed. 

4 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

How to get out of a certain perception & paradigm of thoughts story you keep telling yourself? 

By being aware of thoughts. It might sound too simple, counter intuitive or even flippant but that is how. It’s a matter of being aware you are not in perception and are not telling yourself anything  - the actuality or direct experience is these are thoughts you’re aware of. 

That also - is quite literally already the reality of feeling. Feeling is not in perception, nor any paradigm, and feeling is not telling itself anything. So what’s wanted in that regard is actually what is already the case. 

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil too good to be true .

Totally, but it’s true. 

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Might want to give some clarifying concrete examples.

A guitar, a log cabin, a wife, kids, a house on an island, health & wealth. 

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Enjoy! 🫠

So was these things attracted just by Invisioning them and blocking second-guessing thoughts alone?  Or hard work was applied? 

You see that's the whole damn thing .

The framing of the question paints a picture of a person in a world of inert matter attracting & envisioning things, blocking, and applying hard work.

Inert is synonymous with lack.

Blocking second-guessing thoughts is synonymous with guidance suppression.

Applying hard work is synonymous with subjective misidentification.

So, no. 

That’s the whole damn thing” seems to imply a limbo, confusion or being a bit torn between “two realities”, along the lines of practical & mystical, or absolute & relative. 

You see” seems to reveal and convey a discordant assumption seemingly being projected, obscuring the assumption from being clearly seen & dispelled. It’s a bit of confusion, because if there is ‘the whole’, there isn’t (also) the (sep) you which sees, ‘the whole’. 

@Phil another question I want to explore with you ..does achieving material success or acquiring stuff lead to true happiness? 

This again would be dualistic confusion about there being happiness and a second reality consisting of separation; an achiever acquiring inert material. That would be a denial of happiness, of wholeness - of reality.

So this also seems to be based on dualistic thoughts about there being two realities, and again the assumption seems to be obscured by the projection of the assumption. In short, the question is, does me lead to me.

So, no.  

To me it seems like if I owned the entire fucking earth ..I would only start dreaming about owning the moon as well (if you get what I mean ).

Pretty sure I hear ya. Adding, becoming, achieving, attaining, etc - beliefs - don’t add up to the truth, happiness, no matter the volume. 

@Phil okay thanks .

Just to keep on the most important point for me in what you said ..if fucking all the bitches in the world +trying all the drugs in the world +trying every cuisine +travelling the entire globe +owning every galaxy in the universe  will :⬇️

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Pretty sure I hear ya. Adding, becoming, achieving, attaining, etc - beliefs - don’t add up to the truth, happiness, no matter the volume. 

Then what's the point of manifestation? What's the point of the dreamboard? What's the point of this thread ? What's the point of this whole section of the forum ?

I hope you don't get the impression that I'm just arguing aimlessly..I really want to resolve this one particular question and get to the bottom of this point . I'm actually convinced that all people are actually equal .whether you're married or not ..wealthy or not ..healthy or not ..it doesn't make much difference.  

Jobless people want to find a job .people with jobs hate their jobs .it's absurd 😂. Where is true 😊

There is no point. To any of it. 

There's nothing wrong with any of it, either. 

Don't focus on any of it as a solution or resolution. There is no solution because there's no problem. 

Any connoisseur of 2Pac would be on board with the "fuck bitches, get money" program, but it's just blind action trying to complete something that doesn't need completion. The next wad of cash or next woman will make this here feel... whatever (Happy? Satisfied? Content? Whole? Worthy?). Whatever that is, is wholly fleeting and impermanent. The mental narrative may be winner, champion, better than, successful...

The same is true of losing the woman and/or the money. That next sense of loss is also wholly fleeting and impermanent (Sad? Dissatisfied? Adrift? Worthless?). So the action repeats itself. The mental activity may, therefore, play out a narrative of worthlessness, depression, dejection, anger, inability...whatever. 

The action/pattern repeats itself as a sort of compulsion until it's noted that it's a cycle that never resolves. Where does that cycle happen?

There are patterns of focusing on the fucking bitches and getting money - and there are patterns of focusing on the losing bitches and losing money. Neither are true... what is before that and after that and around that and within that (so to speak)? Be that, and patterns diminish. 

@A Tim 1-are you "Tim R"?

2-how did you know i listen to 2pac gangsta rap while rolling a cig?

3-what you said makes perfect sense . If  you noticed that nothing you do can ever makes you truly fulfilled. Therfore I asked Phil what's the point of this whole "attract your dream life "..get all the lamborghinis and girls and kick ass in life ? What's the point? Desire is never exhausted and you don't get enough from pleasure and excitement. So 💡

Just now, Someone here said:

@A Tim 1-are you "Tim R"?

2-how did you know i listen to 2pac gangsta rap while rolling a cig?

3-what you said makes perfect sense . If  you noticed that nothing you do can ever makes you truly fulfilled. Therfore I asked Phil what's the point of this whole "attract your dream life "..get all the lamborghinis and girls and kick ass in life ? What's the point? Desire is never exhausted and you don't get enough from pleasure and excitement. So 💡

1. ha! No, I'm not Tim R. 

2. I didn't. I just wrote what came. 

4. Don't identify with desire. Don't identify with aversion. There's no point. 

"Fuck bitches, get money" is a framework that already assumes separation in the language chosen to express it. If women and money were known to be a reflection of the good that you are, and the nature of reality is that what you are seeking is seeking you, companionship and abundance would naturally be the reflected experience. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, A Tim said:

1. ha! No, I'm not Tim R. 

2. I didn't. I just wrote what came. 

4. Don't identify with desire. Don't identify with aversion. There's no point. 

1-weird .writing style and depth of words are so close .the similarity is uncanny. 

2- OK. Yet another synchronicity. 

3-yes I agree 👍. Then what is this whole loa thing &dreamboard & this thread is about? 

4-do you have dreamboard  ?

Just now, Someone here said:

1-weird .writing style and depth of words are so close .the similarity is uncanny. 

2- OK. Yet another synchronicity. 

3-yes I agree 👍. Then what is this whole loa thing &dreamboard & this thread is about? 

4-do you have dreamboard  ?

1. He must be awesome. 

3. Nothing, ultimately. It's just a g thing, baaabay. There's no point, and it's about nothing...so why not have a dreamboard and talk about nothing? What's the point of the actors being Romeo and Juliet? They both just get up after it's over as if it never happened and go home. Maybe it's the being itself that is joy. 

4. I do not have a dreamboard. Maybe I'll start one. I may as well since there's no point. 

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

"Fuck bitches, get money" is a framework that already assumes separation in the language chosen to express it. If women and money were known to be a reflection of the good that you are, and the nature of reality is that what you are seeking is seeking you, companionship and abundance would naturally be the reflected experience. 

Hey, hash it out with 2Pac. 😛 

15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Well one of the questions you repeat a lot is "what do you really want ?".and whenever i express my authentic hedonistic desires you trynna gaslight me into thinking that this is not actually what i really want ..

My main question is You are not going to become happy by anything you fucking do . Ask the millionaires and heroin junkies..they suicide themselves 😂.

For me personally i know getting material stuff is going to make me a lil bit happier temporairly ..but I must find happiness within.

I used to think like this I need to manifest my desire but this is a big illusion we don't need to manifest anything everything is already there you just need to experience it within and it will reflect withOUT.

Edited by Someone here

@Someone here

If you're lazy about figuring out what you want and just allow peer pressure to show you a picture of what "some people" collectively decided that success looks like, it's not going to make you happy. What apparent society apparently "thinks" success looks like is contrast. It's there to help you define what you ACTUALLY want. It's not a map.  Attraction, or getting what you need, is synergy. The alternate world view is, "I get the best of you, you lose I win." That's not how it works, because there is no one that can lose. Her satisfaction is yours. 

Otherwise it's like you're thinking that you need to be getting away with something you didn't deserve in the first place. 

Youtube Channel