Healing energy

My girlfriend got covid. She's quite sick. I'm spending time with her so I might get infected too.

Just wondering, can healing energies be used along with the usual stuff to support health in this?

If you are familiar with this stuff, any advice or tips? Any methods on how to do it?

There must be an effortless way.

I recently took a reiki class, reiki is always great, and you can still do hands on healing without having the class. If you find that you are suffering for her, the practice of tonglen is a great one. You breath in her suffering and breath out peace and relief. What this does is drop the thoughts about it, and the sense of separation of other. It's powerful for so many situations. But don't listen to me about the effects, just do it. 😄

I'd also take some zinc and start drinking a lot of lemon water. Hope you stay well and wishing a quick recovered for your GF! 

Youtube Channel