Customer service is very annoying

Recently I’ve been getting really annoyed with phone customer service people for a particular reason - they talk way too much saying very obvious things which to me seems like they just want an audience to feel important at their job

I get very annoyed by this thinking “do they really think someone has all day to listen to them speak - do they really think they are so important and the things they are saying are not basic?”

I don’t understand why it annoys me so much - I’ve started interrupting them even, but they ignore it and keep talking.. 

6 hours ago, Rose said:

I don’t understand why it annoys me so much - I’ve started interrupting them even, but they ignore it and keep talking.. 

I have talked to a few ones like those, they speak so fast they memorise a script and say it in a super fast way like robots they don't care about your questions.

I find it funny when they pause to catch a breath to keep saying the script lol 

8 hours ago, Rose said:

I don’t understand why it annoys me so much

It's the thought that feels discordant.

8 hours ago, Rose said:

think

someone has 

all day 

listen to them speak 

are

so important

things 

are saying

basic

These themes are probably attributed to a Rose.

Edited by Blessed2

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

On 8/23/2024 at 11:34 AM, Phil said:

Omg yes. What is even going with these people!? And God forbid you have to get transferred and hear the whole introduction again. The worst part is after waiting for their five minute long response to why you called, you have to point it out again because  they didn’t actually even listen. 😂 

Haha, yes, it is a customer service hell we are living in 😅