How illnesses form

Rose

I’ve been thinking that the reason people obtain all the severe illness is because they don’t hear their body.

They are so distracted by their mind they don’t feel when the body starts giving them signals something is wrong. They are desensitized to the pains and discomfort. Like people who consume a lot of sugar don’t feel the sweetness of it.. The noise of the mind mutes the signals of the body. 

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Do you think it's a matter of not hearing the phone ringing or total lack of desire to answer and hear what the message is?

It could be both. But also very hard to feel the sugar if you are putting 4 spoons into your coffee every morning.

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Either way it would be still be totally innocent. 

Why do you say that it is innocent?

10 hours ago, Mandy said:

Do you think it's a matter of not hearing the phone ringing or total lack of desire to answer and hear what the message is?

How can feeling be anything else than feeling? What is it you mean? How can feeling be a message. I never get any messages

8 hours ago, Rose said:

Why do you say that it is innocent?

Imagine that you got a really important phone call with life changing information that required action taken as soon as possible, but you assumed it was spam and had nothing for you because you didn't recognize the number. It would be both innocent and an assumption that because the number is unknown, you KNOW that it's not for you. 

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

How can feeling be anything else than feeling? What is it you mean? How can feeling be a message. I never get any messages

Feeling is always a message, what pain is is the message that you are damaging your body, the burn of the hand on the stove is valuable information. It seems that pain and sensation is the result of interaction of a body in the world and guidance for it, emotions seem to be in response to similar interactions, but are actually only concerning thought and belief. The word feeling covers physical feeling and emotion, they aren't really two separate things, therefore illness is manifestation of unheeded emotion or sensation. 

That's where jumping to the belief that "illness is your fault", which feels bad, which would be more unheeded feeling. So not even THAT is true.

Youtube Channel  

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Feeling is always a message, what pain is is the message that you are damaging your body, the burn of the hand on the stove is valuable information.

When you take your hand off of the stove, more hot stoves doesn't appear all around you, so its not really the same. 

Like Phil said, this waking up buisness is not for everyone. Clearly there are some here who will nevet get it. Me as well. Im done with this for now

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl said:

Like Phil said, this waking up buisness is not for everyone. Clearly there are some here who will nevet get it. Me as well. Im done with this for now

Not for ANY one. 

My best friend just moved back home after being gone for years and we went to a festival Saturday like old times that we hadn't been to in several years. The thought arose at one point that "I'm awake now", and I realized how funny and ridiculous it was, and awareness in its profoundly mundane way said "welcome back" again, except it always leaves out the "back" and "again" part. 

Youtube Channel