How to instantly feel good and get everything you want

Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced.

Express simply & earnestly that the emotion is experienced.

Then do the same with the next higher emotion on the scale.

Express each emotion without skipping over any, to the top of the scale.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.

That's it. Literally just "I am experiencing the emotion [x]" and then the next.

At the end you'll be feeling only love, joy and peace, and you'll get everything you want. Life will be so amazing!

If you don't feel that subtle shift of feeling better, then IDK you're probably just unlucky or maybe you just didn't express well enough. Keep writing "I am experiencing the emotion [x]" until you do feel the subtle shift to feeling better. If you still don't, just keep writing it. If that doesn't work, then just keep writing it more. Remember not to quit, do not stop until you get to the top and feel only joy and love and peace. The scale isn't wrong, the practice isn't wrong, you're just not succeeding for some reason. Just keep trying. Don't quit! Remember that literally everything you've ever wanted is dependent on getting to the top of the scale. If you can't make it, then there is no hope for you. Your point of attraction is on the opposite of what you want, so you'll probably get cancer and live alone in poverty your entire life. So you really really want to get to the top.

So easy. All your problems will disappear. Life will be heaven. What are you waiting for?!

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 Someone told me that New York is 500 miles away, but I took out my paper map and measured and it's only 2.6 inches away from here. 🤷‍♀️

Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced.

Express simply & earnestly that the emotion is experienced.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 Famous NYC pizza tastes like paper. 

If there is something missing from the advice, then add it to the list:

Express simply & earnestly that the emotion is experienced.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.

22 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Choose the emotion on the scale which is experienced.

Feel for the subtle shift of feeling better with the expression of each emotion.

That's it. Literally just "I am experiencing the emotion [x]" and then the next.

At the end you'll be feeling only love, joy and peace, and you'll get everything you want. Life will be so amazing!

If you don't feel that subtle shift of feeling better, then IDK you're probably just unlucky or maybe you just didn't express well enough. Keep writing "I am experiencing the emotion [x]" until you do feel the subtle shift to feeling better. If you still don't, just keep writing it. If that doesn't work, then just keep writing it more. Remember not to quit, do not stop until you get to the top and feel only joy and love and peace. The scale isn't wrong, the practice isn't wrong, you're just not succeeding for some reason. Just keep trying. Don't quit! Remember that literally everything you've ever wanted is dependent on getting to the top of the scale. If you can't make it, then there is no hope for you. Your point of attraction is on the opposite of what you want, so you'll probably get cancer and live alone in poverty your entire life. So you really really want to get to the top.

So easy. All your problems will disappear. Life will be heaven. What are you waiting for?!

In fact, there is even a quicker way. Lose the emotional scale.

1. Feel peace, love and joy.

2. Feel for the shift of feeling better.

That's it guys. So simple. Just follow the advice.

This isn’t on behalf of a second, separate self of thoughts:

This is on behalf of a second, separate self of thoughts:

How to instantly feel good and get everything you want.

At the end you'll be feeling only love, joy and peace, and you'll get everything you want. Life will be so amazing!

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

This isn’t on behalf of a second, separate self of thoughts:

This is on behalf of a second, separate self of thoughts:

Okay so I need to first realize that there is no separate self? Okay. About how long does that take? Or is it like a luck thing?

8 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Okay so I need to first realize that there is no separate self? Okay. About how long does that take? Or is it like a luck thing?

That would also be on behalf of a separate self of thoughts. “The realizer” in a future time bound world of lucky and unlucky selves. 

Aversion

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Harry Potter still hasn't realized that he isn't real. What an idiot Harry Potter is. 

Youtube Channel  

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Don't quit! Remember that literally everything you've ever wanted is dependent on getting to the top of the scale. If you can't make it, then there is no hope for you. Your point of attraction is on the opposite of what you want, so you'll probably get cancer and live alone in poverty your entire life. So you really really want to get to the top.

lol bro are u practicing copywriting or something?