Self-Love & The Body

@WhiteOwl

Awesome!

3 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Love is the cure 💚

Totally!!! ♥️

Pimples seem to represent anger to be acknowledged & expressed. Could be thought of as ‘held in’, and coming out or manifesting (as pimples). Being on the back likely represents the anger is about someone from a past, and a lingering concern about ‘how they see you’ / ‘what they think of you’. Love, every which way, is indeed ‘the cure’, allowing understanding, empathy and compassion for all the stupid ignorant selfish irresponsible careless assholes of experience. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

@WhiteOwl

Awesome!

Totally!!! ♥️

Pimples seem to represent anger to be acknowledged & expressed. Could be thought of as ‘held in’, and coming out or manifesting (as pimples). Being on the back likely represents the anger is about someone from a past, and a lingering concern about ‘how they see you’ / ‘what they think of you’. Love, every which way, is indeed ‘the cure’, allowing understanding, empathy and compassion for all the stupid ignorant selfish irresponsible assholes of experience. 

I have people from the past i might feel anger towards. When me and my ex broke up, i was very angry at her. I didn't understand why. She is a really sweet person and only supported me. Might have been that i feel anger that she didn't live up to my ideal of a partner (on the outside). Nasty, i know, i'm sorry. I feel anger and blame for her way of being. 

Could be the reason why arguments keep coming up in thought. Fueled by anger.

How often would you recommend trips. Is every 10 day ish too little? Not super high doses 

20 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

I have people from the past i might feel anger towards. When me and my ex broke up, i was very angry at her. I didn't understand why. She is a really sweet person and only supported me. Might have been that i feel anger that she didn't live up to my ideal of a partner (on the outside). Nasty, i know, i'm sorry. I feel anger and blame for her way of being. 

How often would you recommend trips. Is every 10 day ish too little? Not super high doses 

What would this look like from self-love & on behalf of bodily well-being? 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

What would this look like from self-love & on behalf of bodily well-being? 

As in align whats believed?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

When me and my ex broke up, i didn't understand the guidance of anger and made it about her. She is really sweep and only supported me. She does actually live up to my ideal of a partner. I now understand the guidance. I feel anger and blame when judging her way of being, which is actually perfect.

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

As in align whats believed?

If self-love & well-being were put first, what would the new interpretation be?

4 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

When me and my ex broke up, i didn't understand the guidance of anger and made it about her. She is really sweep and only supported me. She does actually live up to my ideal of a partner. I now understand the guidance. I feel anger and blame when judging her way of being, which is actually perfect.

Yes, totally. There is only to notice it’s become your way of being, and it isn’t resonating, as it isn’t truly your way of being. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:
10 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Yes, totally. There is only to notice it’s become your way of being, and it isn’t resonating, as it isn’t truly your way of being. 

Just finishing Genius of being by Ralston, where he described so clearly how the self works, and how its created. Its so clear everything can be changed as none of it were true to begin with. Absolutely no reason to stick with something that doesn't resonate or creates what you want. 

Time to see "things" how i actually want them 💚

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

That’s why it’s hard to answer how much / how often etc to take mushrooms. 

They essentially reveal the truth, present-only-ness. 

Well they can be misused or done too much. At least psychedelics in general.

Anyways, i wonder how much its possible changing or manipulating the self. I guess completely. Transforming into suddenly loving and enjoying acting in front of people, as an example. 

23 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Well they can be misused or done too much. At least psychedelics in general.

Maybe. Seems to depend on a condition one is separate, as a subject to an object (psychedelics) or a subject to subjects (which presumably take psychedelics {objects} as people {subjects} ). 

23 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Anyways, i wonder how much its possible changing or manipulating the self. I guess completely. Transforming into suddenly loving and enjoying acting in front of people, as an example. 

The self of changing and manipulating can’t fix the self of changing and manipulating. This realization is transformation, which is an uncovering, unobscuring, unfettering of the very thoughts. 

Self-love and the body as it were, are present-only. Grand Central Station. Never actually moving. 

Thoughts are like trains about being in trains. 

“No self, no problem.” 

- nobody. 

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

The self of changing and manipulating can’t fix the self of changing and manipulating. This realization is transformation, which is an uncovering, unobscuring, unfettering of the very thoughts. 

Self-love and the body as it were, are present-only. Grand Central Station. Never actually moving. 

Thoughts are like trains about being in trains. 

“No self, no problem.” 

- nobody. 

Yep, but it seems easier to swap limiting beliefs for positive ones, rather than dropping them completely (if a different experience is whats wanted). None of them are true, but completely different experiences. 

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

Maybe. Seems to depend on a condition one is separate, as a subject to an object (psychedelics) or a subject to subjects (which presumably take psychedelics {objects} as people {subjects} ). 

Yea.. can't imagine anyone having that world view

Yep, but it seems easier to swap limiting beliefs for positive ones, rather than dropping them completely (if a different experience is whats wanted). None of them are true, but completely different experiences. 

Not really a swap if not dropped completely. Plus the high point is that the positive ‘behind’ resonating positive beliefs, is self. ♥️

Yea.. can't imagine anyone having that world view

No one can. 🤷 

I don't know if this is what the thread is aimed at, but here's a cool thing I noticed via meditation.

The body doesn't know anything.

It's kind of like a house. There's the upper floor and the basement.

There might be a party going on upstairs, loud music, bottles clinking, people shouting and laughing, grandmas antique dishes falling on the floor.

In the basement there is only silence, just some distant echoes of the party.

The body is like the basement. Upstairs, in the mind, there are thought stories going on about a me, shame, insecurity, guilt, etc etc.

But it's not present in the body. There are only echoes. Tensing muscles, sensations etc.

Upstairs there might be a thought story of being a knower, someone who knows more, is a teacher etc.

That's not present in the body.

Maybe this has something to do with the world-sphere thing at large.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

Have you guys noticed the body reacting to thoughts?

If you think of something funny, it physically laughs.

If you think of something inspiring, it physically feels energized.

If you imagine something stressful, it tenses up, it groans, it sighs, the heart rate increases, etc.

The thoughts you're having are being metabolized by your body in real time. 

The body is listening to everything you're saying. So don't scare it! Be kind towards it. It deserves it!

Describe a thought.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Self-love is like writing out a will, dying, and being the beneficiary. 

Prompt: 

what do you think this message could mean?

Self-love is like writing out a will, dying, and being the beneficiary.

Answer:

This message uses a metaphor to convey a deep and perhaps paradoxical understanding of self-love. Here's a possible interpretation:

"Writing out a will": This can symbolize self-reflection and the intentional act of determining what aspects of yourself are most valuable and meaningful. It suggests that self-love involves consciously deciding what parts of yourself should be preserved or prioritized.

"Dying": This may represent a transformation or letting go of an old self. In the context of self-love, it could mean shedding past negative self-perceptions, habits, or aspects of your identity that no longer serve you.

"Being the beneficiary": This part implies that after going through this process of self-reflection and transformation, you are the one who benefits from it. In other words, through self-love, you ultimately gain a renewed sense of self-worth, fulfillment, and well-being.

Put together, the message might suggest that self-love is a transformative process where you consciously let go of old patterns or beliefs about yourself and, in doing so, you ultimately receive the gift of a more authentic, loving relationship with yourself. It highlights the idea that self-love involves both a form of inner "death" and rebirth, leading to personal growth and enrichment.

Wow, ChatGPT is sharp!

Describe a thought.