What is the benefit of positive thingking and damage of negative thinking?

I think we should speak both negative and positive. Why, because by doing so we are able to discern how they are essential complimentary opposites. The  key to making accurate distinctions where one is able to differentiate between the polarity of language is when we engage in both negative and positive attitudes. 

Once the polarity is known to exist together inseparably, and is fully understood to be just the essential two sides of the same One Whole Thing…is when the natural choice is  to abide in the good place and repel the bad place. 

I recently went to an Abraham Hicks conference and out of the four hours there was one thing that was the most powerful and it was incredibly simple. She pointed her thumbs out in either direction, one left, one right and asked "are you going this way or this way?". Does the thought feel better or worse? Ideas and ideals about positive thinking and people who are positive or negative don't come into play, it's just the thought happening now. Is it digging in further with resistance or moving in the direction of wanted, love, letting go? 

Youtube Channel  

3 hours ago, Mandy said:

I recently went to an Abraham Hicks conference and out of the four hours there was one thing that was the most powerful and it was incredibly simple. She pointed her thumbs out in either direction, one left, one right and asked "are you going this way or this way?". Does the thought feel better or worse? Ideas and ideals about positive thinking and people who are positive or negative don't come into play, it's just the thought happening now. Is it digging in further with resistance or moving in the direction of wanted, love, letting go? 

Definitely love and letting go. Great talk by the way. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

I thought she was dead lol.

How much does she charge for the seminar lol?

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

Positive and negative are thoughts which absolute unchanging positivity is appearing as. That there is positive and negative is the belief that there is the relative, a positive and negative reality or relative world. The belief is an illusion; awareness obscured by thoughts about perception.

Fundamentally, the illusion is “I’m here”, that of there being a separate self, a knower, which knows there is, a positive and negative reality, positive and negative things, in the relative, or, relative world. 

“The Thingking”. 🤴 

The presumed division of perception is the projection of a presumed division of oneself as separate. 

As reality is an indivisible seamless flow of infinite consciousness, the appearing misidentification & ensuing misinterpretation is naturally met with the self-inherent guidance of emotion. 

The guidance of doubt is akin to a phone ringing, as an invitation to the truth of the absolute creator-ship of indivisible consciousness. The answering of the phone is an acknowledgment of the guidance of the emotion, the dispelling of the misinterpretation, and the illuminating of the truth of your creator-ship as creator-creating-creation. 

A psychedelic experience can dramatically unfetter illumination, exposing presumed shadows, which are nothing more than previously unexamined thoughts & unacknowledged emotions.

19 hours ago, Phil said:

Positive and negative are thoughts which absolute unchanging positivity is appearing as. That there is positive and negative is the belief that there is the relative, a positive and negative reality or relative world. The belief is an illusion; awareness obscured by thoughts about perception.

Fundamentally, the illusion is “I’m here”, that of there being a separate self, a knower, which knows there is, a positive and negative reality, positive and negative things, in the relative, or, relative world. 

“The Thingking”. 🤴 

The presumed division of perception is the projection of a presumed division of oneself as separate. 

As reality is an indivisible seamless flow of infinite consciousness, the appearing misidentification & ensuing misinterpretation is naturally met with the self-inherent guidance of emotion. 

The guidance of doubt is akin to a phone ringing, as an invitation to the truth of the absolute creator-ship of indivisible consciousness. The answering of the phone is an acknowledgment of the guidance of the emotion, the dispelling of the misinterpretation, and the illuminating of the truth of your creator-ship as creator-creating-creation. 

A psychedelic experience can dramatically unfetter illumination, exposing presumed shadows, which are nothing more than previously unexamined thoughts & unacknowledged emotions.

Genius - very well put! ♾️

The genie is us. Gen i us. (information) ❤️