44 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

In accordance with direct experience, there is no experience of death and no frame of reference, nothing the thoughts about death point to. But there is an experience of the thoughts, and the guidance of the emotion fear. So seeing the truth is a matter of stripping direct experience of conceptualizations. Make sense?

This is the highest level of truth, but the question is who is to embody this truth?

💬 🗯️🤍

5 hours ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

In accordance with direct experience, there is no experience of death and no frame of reference, nothing the thoughts about death point to. But there is an experience of the thoughts, and the guidance of the emotion fear. So seeing the truth is a matter of stripping direct experience of conceptualizations. Make sense?

No.

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil because again this whole naive reductionistic approach of boiling every goddam thing into a thought .

I’m all there is. That’s reality. Referring to this fact as reductionist is mind games, manipulation, deception, reactionary, immature, unrealized integrity and frankly, brainwashing.

With love, you be you, by all means do your thing, but at the same time, simply - no thank you.  

Check direct experience, or continue parroting conceptualizations. 

Makes no difference to me. ☺️

When I read of “death”, I’m filled yet again with the truth & joy of my being.

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

I’m all there is

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

mind games

lolz . Talking about mind games when you say there is no such thing as you and other times saying I'm all there is . You play very poor mind games . I bet you suck at chess or poker. 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

deception, reactionary, immature, unrealized integrity and frankly, brainwashing.

Word salad .just a train of unorganised unrelated bunch of words .with no relation to each other .

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

you be you

There is no you .or me. You are making a mistake again .

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

Check direct experience

I hope you do . You are lost in this direct experience bullshit sorry about that . Stuff don't have to be in direct experience to be considered real..existing..or true . Like death of example.  

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

When I read of “death”, I’m filled yet again with the joy of my being.

Let us see you  in your death bed .you'd rather be castrated than die .you'd sell your house to not die .

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Talking about mind games when you say there is no such thing as you and other times saying I'm all there is . 

What does that mean? It means there is no You because there is no other than You.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Someone here said:

there is no such thing as you and other times saying I'm all there is

Yes. I’m infinite. There is no such (separate, finite, physical) thing, as a you or a me. 

Nonduality, not two. Clear, simple, easy, effortless.

Any concept would be a second, while meditation is not. 

You play very poor mind games

Cessation is actually in a way opposite to thought attachment & ensuing egocentric reactionary actions & behaviors like deflection & projection of suppression (mind games). 

There is no you .or me. - - - You are making a mistake again .

As there’s no separate, finite, or physical you and me, how exactly is there a you which is making a mistake?

You are lost in this direct experience bullshit sorry about that . Stuff don't have to be in direct experience to be considered real..existing..or true . Like death of example.  

As there’s no separate, finite, or physical you and me, how exactly is there a you which is lost?

How can one be aware of direct experience, and yet be in, (“lost in”) - direct experience?

Let us see you  in your death bed .you'd rather be castrated than die .you'd sell your house to not die .

As there’s no separate, finite, or physical you and me… how exactly is there a you which could be in a deathbed, which would rather be castrated than die, and which would sell it’s house to not die?

Edited by Phil

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yes. I’m infinite.

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is no such (separate, finite, physical) thing, as a you or a me

If you can't see the contradiction here then God helps you...isn't "I" the same pronoun as "you" just different people?  So how can I be infinite and at the same time there is no I at all ?

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

Cessation is actually in a way opposite to thought attachment & ensuing egocentric reactionary actions & behaviors like deflection & projection of suppression (mind games). 

Do you want me to play by your rules ? wtf is "cessation "? It seems to me like a nonsensical concept thart you've read in some Buddhism book and you misunderstood it . Cessation in Buddhism means the complete disappearance of the world as you know it .totally formless .as If you are blind in all senses . So go to bed and stay asleep and don't wake up again if you are so in love with cessation. And that's called suicide. 

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

As there’s no separate, finite, or physical you and me, how exactly is there a you which is making a mistake?

Yet more pointless mind games .

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

How can one be aware of direct experience, and yet be in, (“lost in”) - direct experience?

Does the world exist inside you or you inside the world? Or maybe both dependent on how we define our terms ?

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

As there’s no separate, finite, or physical you and me… how exactly is there a you which could be in a deathbed, which would rather be castrated than die, and which would sell it’s house to not die?

Games .

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you can't see the contradiction here then God helps you...isn't "I" the same pronoun as "you" just different people?  So how can I be infinite and at the same time there is no I at all ?

(I’m infinite. There is no such (separate, finite, physical) thing, as a you or a me.) 

There is no contradiction. That someone is saying it (duality) would be presumed. Like how apparently it seems me and person are actually the same, I and infinite are actually the same.  I’m incomparable. 

‘People saying’ would actually be thought attachment, or, thoughts seemingly defining separate things ‘in’ or ‘of’ perception. 

It’s simple meditatively, and maybe not so much conceptually. 

But then emotions would be felt. 

Do you want me to play by your rules ?

I honestly don’t know what that is in reference to. 

wtf is "cessation "?

Of thought attachment, beliefs, discord, suffering, misinterpretation, misunderstanding, misidentification. 

It seems to me like a nonsensical concept thart you've read in some Buddhism book and you misunderstood it .

As there is no you and me, how exactly is there a you which says, reads, or misunderstands? 

Cessation in Buddhism means the complete disappearance of the world as you know it .totally formless .as If you are blind in all senses . So go to bed and stay asleep and don't wake up again if you are so in love with cessation. And that's called suicide. 

No, suicide presumes a separate self as well as a duality of life & death. That’s ignorance & suffering, not cessation. 

Buddha is Enlightened One, infinite, formless, truly blind - me! 

Nonduality ‘means’ not two, no second-ness… such as a you, a world, senses, sleep, etc, etc, etc.

Cessation is of concepts, as concepts are obscurant. 

As there isn’t a separate, finite, physical me and a you… how exactly is there a you which is “so in love”?

Yet more pointless mind games .

Exactly! There is no you, it would just be mind games… deflection & projection of underlying suppression, like “You’re Avoiding The Truth”. Just mind games! Brainwashing! “Life Is Mind Games” no! 🤦 Life is self-conceptualization. There is no life in cessation / there is no second “in” non-duality (not two)! 

Does the world exist inside you or you inside the world? Or maybe both dependent on how we define our terms ?

Oh it’s far, far worse than that.

Games .

Actually answer the questions on the page though, triple dog dare. Non-aversion. Feel & see the deflections & projections onto a you.  🤍