Taking the Red Pill.

Him

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Jane

That’s an interesting take.

How exactly are psychedelics mind altering drugs? 

What’s the effect of psychedelics?

James posted an MRI image showing the changes of brain state. But apart from that it’s never been my personal experience so I don’t know. 

Edited by Jane

2 hours ago, Jane said:

Sharing is caring ❤️

Pychedelics are great mystical experiences. For me best experiences ever. Even bad trips, so many things to learn. You can read a book and can not understand for decades, but with Pychedelics I understand Quran with my first 5 trips. With my last trip I realized that the one who is experience anything is an illusion in the first place and right after that I was in retreat for 3 months, I forgot everything I know of and realized that any knowledge is an illusion. Moreover, being at that so called state is step 9 of 10 state of Ox. Last is dedicating the entire life for others with forgetting enlightenment. These are almost impossible to stay at that level as always. But realizing it is possible. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 6/28/2024 at 7:48 PM, James123 said:

Pychedelics are great mystical experiences. For me best experiences ever. Even bad trips, so many things to learn. You can read a book and can not understand for decades, but with Pychedelics I understand Quran with my first 5 trips. With my last trip I realized that the one who is experience anything is an illusion in the first place and right after that I was in retreat for 3 months, I forgot everything I know of and realized that any knowledge is an illusion. Moreover, being at that so called state is step 9 of 10 state of Ox. Last is dedicating the entire life for others with forgetting enlightenment. These are almost impossible to stay at that level as always. But realizing it is possible. 

Nice one! 🙂Thanks for that. It sounds like psychedelics are the fastest route to self realisation.

Never having used them myself, I discovered my own self realisation through books. It’s really strange how reading books is like a remembering of what we already know. That’s what I found to be mystical, the realisation that books are the visual representations of the invisible writing love letters to itself. ❤️

Edited by Jane

28 minutes ago, Jane said:

Nice one! 🙂Thanks for that. It sounds like psychedelics are the fastest route to self realisation.

Never having used them myself, I discovered my own self realisation through books. It’s really strange how reading books is like a remembering of what we already know. That’s what I found to be mystical, the realisation that books are the visual representations of the invisible writing love letters to itself. ❤️

Definitely. Whatever makes you therefore others happy throughout your happiness. Do that. If you are happy, and you spread the happiness, whatever I say is meaningless. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

46 minutes ago, James123 said:

Definitely. Whatever makes you therefore others happy throughout your happiness. Do that. If you are happy, and you spread the happiness, whatever I say is meaningless. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Perfect! 😍 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nurthur11 said:

Dont do what you like

@Him I would turn towards the people i know and see if there is commonalities . Smth like seeking guidance but also seeking within yourself.  Listen to what is discordant and you will learn new things about yourself which will subsequently make taking the red pill a lesser evil.

Edited by nurthur11