You could share anything. A single word or a few or a quote, a composition of words. Just the beauty of words is captivating. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Awesomeness is a wonderful word. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I have realised through my numerous financial debts and movement worries that the only thing that ever makes any sense is a word. Nothing changes and that's okay too. There is a sublime nature to acceptance. Words are sublime. 

The best part of words is that they don't cost a thing. The best things in life are free. 

Anything that was impossible will be possible now. 

Compassion, joy, fruitfulness. 

Be free but be modest 

Be proud but be regretful 

Be open but be guarded 

😉 Be evocative but not provocative. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Regretlessness & Ungaurdability. 

Absolutely fantastic!!!! 

19 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Possimpible.

Connectetude.

That was clever. Nice. 

Mesmerising. 

2 hours ago, Jane said:

Potency 💯

Pleasantness.