It's just relaxation, being cool, calm, collected. This is the key and I'm seeing it play out in my own experience. 

Whatever you do to be more calm and relaxed throughout the day, I'd recommend going deeper into that. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

It's so paradoxical: The key to Success is realizing the success movie (which is a fantasy within the movie itself) doesn't have you in it.  It's you trying to obtain success that causes all the trouble.  That's like yelling at the movie screen trying to control the plot of a movie.  The movie doesn't need you.  It does it all on its own.  There's no controller, no doer.  Sit back and Watch in Bliss and don't forget to bring plenty of popcorn.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

@Orb I've always lived in survival mode, that's how my life has been. Calming down feels like I'm losing something or that I'm not being alert enough to scan for the next danger. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 6/11/2024 at 8:42 PM, Reena said:

@Orb I've always lived in survival mode, that's how my life has been. Calming down feels like I'm losing something or that I'm not being alert enough to scan for the next danger. 

Use that to motivate you to get out of that situation that's stressful. Then things will settle down more and more.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Put the cart before the horse. 

Metaphysically? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

53 minutes ago, Phil said:

Sorry, what does metaphysically mean?

I meant in a spiritual sense.