Does God really exist?

Reena

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil I'm not gonna argue with you .I literally don't care whether you believe I'm awake or not . I have nothing to prove to anybody . It was just an expression responding to your comment that felt authentic to say at the moment.

Much love 😍

Has nothing to do with beliefs or anyone else, and there’s definitely no chance of arguing with anyone. 

@Phil awakening is the true nature .

Awakening is already everything .

How can someone be awake and someone not ?

For what it is worth ..I just got the simplicity of unconditional effortless way of being . I'm not resisting life anymore. I accept life with deep gratitude like a selfless prophet. The fact that I have a house and a bread in my fridge Is more than enough . I found peace of mind and got a lil liberation from monkey mind .I'm loving everything. Every piece of existence is mySelf . self-awareness .self-acceptance. Self-love .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Phil awakening is the true nature .

Awakening is already everything .

How can someone be awake and someone not ?

For what it is worth ..I just got the simplicity of unconditional effortless way of being . I'm not resisting life anymore. I accept life with deep gratitude like a selfless prophet. The fact that I have a house and a bread in my fridge Is more than enough . I found peace of mind and got a lil liberation from monkey mind .I'm loving everything. Every piece of existence is mySelf . self-awareness .self-acceptance. Self-love .

Sounds great, it really does. It’s just not awake. 

@Phil how do you know it's just a personal belief and what if it isn't? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.