Lack of energy

Kevin

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

@Kevin Why do you typically workout twice a day? 

Well I haven’t done that in a while. I brought that up to demonstrate that I used to have a ton of stamina and now it seems like I get tired. Idk why I used to do that. I think I enjoyed it but also I was probably running from my emotions.

now I work out a more reasonable frequency. Generally 4-5 days a week and usually I try and pick between either lifting or jiujitsu now.

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Kevin

If only there were some creative outlet for the inspiration. 

I don’t enjoy making music when I’m in a funk like rn. Usually when I sit down and try and make a song the emotions intensify. And I feel like I’m avoiding what I’m feeling. Idk maybe I should just try.

@Kevin Ok, I was wondering if that was what you were expecting from yourself as the norm or something. 4-5 times a week is awesome.

Some days are for starting new things, some are for follow through on those and some days are in between for rest and renewal, and most days should have some of each. 😊 Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.

Youtube Channel  

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I don’t enjoy making music when I’m in a funk like rn. Usually when I sit down and try and make a song the emotions intensify. And I feel like I’m avoiding what I’m feeling. Idk maybe I should just try.

Name the emotion, write a song about it, then delete it.

21 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Kevin Ok, I was wondering if that was what you were expecting from yourself as the norm or something. 4-5 times a week is awesome.

Some days are for starting new things, some are for follow through on those and some days are in between for rest and renewal, and most days should have some of each. 😊 Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.

Yes realistically I’m ok. I think I was just freaking out earlier.