Why are people turning away from Christianity in the West?

Reena

What are the concrete reasons for people leaving Christianity in huge numbers in the West? Elaborate. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

They are probably tired of Christianity. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

One of the Pastors later tried to commit suicide and everyone covered it up and pretended it didn't happen. Another tried to get the local school to not celebrate Halloween and tried to control anyone or anything he saw, and later was charged with a couple different serious crimes. There are typically no other options given but repression or leaving and so things get acted out, or get really bad before anyone deals with them. It's the worst for those selected as leaders. It's exactly like what Jesus talked about with the Pharisees, ironically. This is experience with Baptist denomination, there are lots of variables with Christianity, some churches are much more open, some even less. There's no end to the stories of things being covered up, or else blowing up. The community can be quite awesome but the strings attached can ruin it quickly. 

Youtube Channel  

There's also no end to the misunderstandings of what is being documented in the bible. Even if you don't ascribe to the historical context put out there by certain very quirky classicists, the basics are very misunderstood it seems. 

8 minutes ago, A Tim said:

There's also no end to the misunderstandings of what is being documented in the bible. Even if you don't ascribe to the historical context put out there by certain very quirky classicists, the basics are very misunderstood it seems. 

But how does that affect faith in a Christian God?