Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, James123 said:

I can't. Because you are already what you are. Just drop the knowledge you have, which is you=knowledge=thought. 

I could turn this around on you too though.  Are you doing this?  Are you dropping the knowledge you have, which is you = knowledge = thought?  This kind of advice eats itself because if it's true you're doing what you're telling me to avoid doing.  When you teach a separate self, you're already taking a plunge into maya.  That's what we do.  We enter the illusion to teach others who don't exist.  That's what our Being's being does, because it's gotta presumably do something as the illusion.  There's gonna be some movie playing regardless.  Love is where the movie is about awakening others to Truth.  That's a True Love Story right there.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I could turn this around on you too though.  Are you doing this?  Are you dropping the knowledge you have, which is you = knowledge = thought?  This kind of advice eats itself because if it's true you're doing what you're telling me to avoid doing.  When you teach a separate self, you're already taking a plunge into maya.  That's what we do.  We enter the illusion to teach others who don't exist.  That's what our Being's being does, because it's gotta presumably do something as the illusion.  There's gonna be some movie playing regardless.  Love is where the movie is about awakening others to Truth.  That's a True Love Story right there.

Drop the knowledge I give it to you too. 

Just this, any knowledge is an illusion, what is left?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

FUN.

This is a knowledge brother. Drop everything, all the weight. You are already, just lost within thought process. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is a knowledge brother. Drop everything, all the weight. You are already, just lost within thought process. 

How did you read all that in FUN?  Wouldn't it be you who needs to drop everything, the weight, and who are lost in thought processes?  Aren't you projecting here?  Whatever I am is within you, right?  I sense a frustration, but it's arising in you not me.  You have to correct me, but there's something in you that's causing this craving/attachment/desire.  You don't feel secure in your enlightenment.  But there should be no threat in maya to your enlightenment.  Aren't You missing this?  This is like the elephant in the room.  Teaching is fundamentally an illusion if you think about it.  We still do this, but it should be done without anxiety, because there's really no separate self to teach.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How did you read all that in FUN?  Wouldn't it be you who needs to drop everything, the weight, and who are lost in thought processes?  Aren't you projecting here?  Whatever I am is within you, right?  I sense a frustration, but it's arising in you not me.  You have to correct me, but there's something in you that's causing this craving/attachment/desire.  You don't feel secure in your enlightenment.  But there should be no threat in maya to your enlightenment.  Aren't You missing this?  This is like the elephant in the room.  Teaching is fundamentally an illusion if you think about it.  We still do this, but it should be done without anxiety, because there's really no separate self to teach.

Lol. Ego is like a mirror, what you think that's what you see. Drop it. My ego knows only dropping and love that's what i see. Love is trying to realize what enlightenment is, which is you. You are already brother. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. Ego is like a mirror, what you think that's what you see. Drop it. My ego knows only dropping and love that's what i see. Love is trying to realize what enlightenment is, which is you. You are already brother. 

So we're in a weird loop now where you're teaching Me and I'm teaching You?  This is so funny (you see where FUN comes from).  This is ego.  This is exactly how ego functions.  You want to win, I want to win.  But what is won?  Nothing!  But that nothing is still something, however illusory it is.  It's a dance of maya.  Realize this though, there's nothing but Love happening here.  This is Love.  Love is always misguided because it assumes there is more than One, and the One is already in Bliss.  But it's a good misguidance because the illusion is always present so something must always be seated in the illusion, in space and time, in form.  There are less "enlightening" ways to experience form in space and time than what we're doing here.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So we're in a weird loop now where you're teaching Me and I'm teaching You?  This is so funny (you see where FUN comes from).  This is ego.  This is exactly how ego functions.  You want to win, I want to win.  But what is won?  Nothing!  But that nothing is still something, however illusory it is.  It's a dance of maya.  Realize this though, there's nothing but Love happening here.  This is Love.  Love is always misguided because it assumes there is more than One, and the One is already in Bliss.  But it's a good misguidance because the illusion is always present so something must always be seated in the illusion, in space and time, in form.

Why you are desperate the correct the illusion? Within infinite you are stuck for maximum 100 years and you are talking about that 100 years. Don't you see the infinite, fuck the ego. Let go the thinking. Let love hit youuuu. 

Just now, James123 said:

Why you are desperate the correct the illusion? Within infinite you are stuck for maximum 100 years and you are talking about that 100 years. Don't you see the infinite, fuck the ego. Let go the thinking. Let love hit youuuu. 

Do you see that everything you're saying to me you're saying to you?  You're missing this.

💬 🗯️🤍

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Do you see that everything you're saying to me you're saying to you?  You're missing this.

Of course. But within the infinite time only for couple years. So called separation of me, which is you, asking so called question and i am answering to myself. That's how i see me / you. Talking to myself, eating to myself, and walking on myself. Lol. İ can't run away. 

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Of course. But within the infinite time only for couple years. So called separation of me, which is you, asking so called question and i am answering to myself. That's how i see me / you. Talking to myself, eating to myself, and walking on myself. Lol. İ can't run away. 

But the secret sauce is -- I'm the only One here.

💬 🗯️🤍

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But the secret sauce is -- I'm the only One here.

Lolllll. The one who write these sentences are illusion, i accepted. Lol. Therefore, i don't give a fuck. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jane said:

Very good. 

That which is blind sees.

That which is deaf hears.

That which is formless forms.

👍

Nice!  Another pointer I read from Shankara last night that I thought was cool -- The Self is fearless and placid.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nice!  Another pointer I read from Shankara last night that I thought was cool -- The Self is fearless and placid.

Beautiful 🙏

Love Shankara ❤️

“True Knowledge is being devoid of knowledge as well as ignorance of objects. Knowledge of objects is not true knowledge. Since the Self shines self-luminous, with nothing else for It to know, with nothing else to know It, the Self is Knowledge. Nescience It is not.”

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Says the "ego". Did you hear the "eco"? 

That's correct.  But what about your echo?  It's like yelling into a canyon, hearing an echo, and thinking that's someone trying to talk to You.  You're still challenging me which tells me you don't quite get it.  What are You trying to win and from whom?  You don't need anything!  You have Everything.  The Self = Bliss.  I think you confuse Love for Bliss.  They're different.  Bliss doesn't require Love but Love requires Bliss.  You can't get at the Divine (The Self) by inference from the illusion (the ego) in other words.  You really do have to exit the matrix, otherwise the self and the Self are conflated and it just goes round and round and round ad infinitum

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍