It's a fun place to chat in.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Because we turn to something that attracts our senses. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

It's a fun place to chat in.

I think it's because of contemplating and only reason to be alive and chat about it.

3 hours ago, Reena said:

Because we turn to something that attracts our senses. 

Definitely. You are correct. I think the truth mesmerized us.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

15 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

You mean it is a fun place to mentally masturbate and avoid doing the "work" you preach to other members LOL.

I know it can be annoying to read people preaching non dual stuff on forums, it kinda turns you into a cynical rebel type figure over time where it's cool to shit on everything and be crude all the time.

I by no means am enlightened. Nor do I believe enlightenment exists at all or that anyone becomes enlightened. 

Also, while I check this forum kinda like how one would check social media and scroll around. I barely post like I used to, I'm "working" all day lol, like 11-12 hours and on weekends too. So I'm not sure why you're coming specifically at me about mentally masturbating and using this forum to avoid the work when I'm actually doing work all day 😅

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

On 5/20/2024 at 6:41 AM, Orb said:

Yes....work. 

I've experienced what you're experiencing before, there was a time when the word "work" made me feel uncomfortable on the path. It can be very offputting to hear of that on the path at some point.

Bec this lol

Just now, Isagi Yoichi said:

Bec this lol

I mean...it is work. That's my opinion though, some people don't jive with that phrasing and I get it but yea. Working 11-12 hours almost every day, working everyday, navigating a romantic relationship, learning to communicate, meditation, saving money to move out, paying bills, helping my mom with rent, having equanimity in the midst of managers giving me shit and customers getting angry, etc. 

And this isn't a problem at all! It's frickin awesome lol. Challenges make "this" fun. It's all about being open as much as you can to Love. Embrace all that comes. 

Throw the word "perfect" out the window. This stuff isn't perfect and will never be perfect. And we find perfection in the imperfection! 

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Get a Life lol, 

Do u have children to take care of?

Are you doing anything productive right now? Why are you coming at everyone so much?

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

Are you doing anything productive right now? Why are you coming at everyone so much?

Bec I am tired of people like u and him telling people what to do while they don't know sht about anything just mentally masturbating

If you gonna hang around on forums and do nothing, then don't tell people anything or give them feedback its clear that both of u and other members too don't know anything about anything and just acting like gurus 

The line "get a life" should be included in the forum guidelines as a derogatory usage because it is constantly used to demean people and undervalue their worth. If I were a forum owner I would never allow anyone to use that phrase, it's not funny. It has been used before by another user to the point of constant torment. It's very derogatory phrase and should carry warnings. It's not even a trolling comment, it's directly derogatory. It's synonymous to saying "you don't deserve to live." That's deeply derogatory to basic worth. Such casual usage of the phrase should be condemned. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

The line "get a life" should be included in the forum guidelines as a derogatory usage because it is constantly used to demean people and undervalue their worth. If I were a forum owner I would never allow anyone to use that phrase, it's not funny. It has been used before by another user to the point of constant torment. It's very derogatory phrase and should carry warnings. It's not even a trolling comment, it's directly derogatory. It's synonymous to saying "you don't deserve to live." That's deeply derogatory to basic worth. Such casual usage of the phrase should be condemned. 

Get a life

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Bec I am tired of people like u and him telling people what to do while they don't know sht about anything just mentally masturbating

If you gonna hang around on forums and do nothing, then don't tell people anything or give them feedback its clear that both of u and other members too don't know anything about anything and just acting like gurus 

Take some time to relax, sounds like you're stressed out and taking it out on people. Take some deep breaths. I'm not your guru or whatever bullshit, drop all that nonsense with me. I'm just a dude, you wouldn't even know I was into this nondual stuff if you saw me in person. 

I think by now 3 members have been separately targeted with the "get a life" derogatory phrase. I'm sorry the moderators have to put up with this, nothing more to say. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I guess everyone loves a bit of drama too.

That's not true. 

You don’t love a bit of drama?

Nope. I Don't think anyone else does either. No idea why you would think that. There's already enough suffering in life as it is. 

I’m at a loss for words here.

You should be. Ideally. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Lol.  

You can lol as much as you want. Was the idea to trigger me? I'm not interested in another long debate with you. So I cut it here. I don't know why you get a high out of triggering people with your casual off putting and lols. (you're slowly trying to push the trigger button so be careful).

Edited by Reena