Acknowledgement and expression of emotions doesn't do anything.

15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Why do you never talk about sex and attracting a partner like you do alcohol or career? 

I have sex and I have a partner. Those things are fun.

I don't have sobriety/moderation or career, and they are not fun. But they're what I should/need to have.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I have sex and I have a partner. Those things are fun.

I don't have sobriety/moderation or career, and they are not fun. But they're what I should/need to have.

Most of the problems on these forums are hatred towards women, or just frustration, discouragement because no sex, no partner. We all hear it again and again. For you these things have seemingly never been missing. Why do you think it's so effortless? Fun? Easy? The thing that most put on a pedestal and claim they can't have because of "this, that and the other thing" for you is just effortless. 

Youtube Channel  

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

But they're what I should/need to have.

Loa is unconditional, immutable, like ‘the universe’ saying yes, like “yes… here is more should have & need to have.”

This points to uprooting the separate self of thought, and visualization & feeling as if it’s already the case as well. 

No one has sobriety, it’s already the case. Then, in some cases a substance is added to sobriety, and sometimes not. 

Same for career. No one actually has a career. 

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Most of the problems on these forums are hatred towards women, or just frustration, discouragement because no sex, no partner. We all hear it again and again. For you these things have seemingly never been missing. Why do you think it's so effortless? Fun? Easy? The thing that most put on a pedestal and claim they can't have because of "this, that and the other thing" for you is just effortless. 

I don't know. That's actually a good question, I've been wondering about something similar.

Like for example, for some people like Elon Musk or something, it just seems to come so naturally when it comes to business and money and career. I know a guy I was friends with in high school, and he was always very similar to that guy from Wolf of Wall Street. And he still is, from all that I know. Went studying business abroad, made friends with some frikin middle eastern royalty and stuff, wouldn't be surprised if he was already making millions today. Last I saw him, he was investing in some 3D printing and artificial intelligence stuff. And not just any commercial stuff, I think he was investing in some perhaps a bit ethically questionable military applications lol.

It just seemed like it all came easy and natural to him. It was just his character. Meanwhile this "I" has financial trouble every month.

I dunno, what makes most sense to me at the moment is just simply how the character or plot is written. Like some kind of karmic disposition or something. Perhaps some thoughts about sex and partnerships were aligned in some learning opportunities in past lifetimes or something. And some other themes stand to be aligned in this one.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

@Blessed2 Don't know about that, I don't have a lifetime now. 

I'm 31. I have an job I like that pays pretty well, nothing crazy. What I make brings me no joy. I had one relationship in my early 20's, she totally broke my heart, cheated on me. Women just want money, they just want status, they are always looking for something better. I'll never have sex again, or if I do it will be with someone I paid or some random hookup,  because women only want money or status. I'll never fall in love again. This is how things are. This is how evolution and survival is. 

What would you say to me? 

Youtube Channel  

29 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 Don't know about that, I don't have a lifetime now. 

I'm 31. I have an job I like that pays pretty well, nothing crazy. What I make brings me no joy. I had one relationship in my early 20's, she totally broke my heart, cheated on me. Women just want money, they just want status, they are always looking for something better. I'll never have sex again, or if I do it will be with someone I paid or some random hookup,  because women only want money or status. I'll never fall in love again. This is how things are. This is how evolution and survival is. 

What would you say to me? 

Probably that yeah some women do look for money and status but not everyone.

I actually cannot see any difference in the intepretations / alignment in between sex/relationships, career or sobriety.

Doesn't quite fit the LoA narrative. 😬

20 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I actually cannot see any difference in the intepretations / alignment in between sex/relationships, career or sobriety.

Doesn't quite fit the LoA narrative. 😬

I don't get what you're saying here. 

Youtube Channel  

32 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I don't get what you're saying here. 

I have not attracted career, money or sobriety.

I have attracted sex and relationships.

I do not see that the interpretations or beliefs in regard to career, money or sobriety is any more or less aligned to that of sex and relationships.

Therefore the alignment of interpretations or thoughts do not bring about manifest things or situations. In other words, LoA is not the case.

@Blessed2 Law of attraction doesn't work for or on behalf of anyone, but that doesn't make it not the case. 

The LOA suggestion would be to enjoy and revel in relationships or what is effortlessly working and everything else will have to fall into place as well. LOA isn't a lens or understanding through which to judge a self or a path but an appreciation of turning your focus to what is wanted or what is here now. It turns our those aren't two, that LOA is another way of saying "no exclusion".

The subject does not matter. 

Youtube Channel  

14 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Law of attraction doesn't work for or on behalf of anyone, but that doesn't make it not the case. 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Career, money or sobriety has not been attracted.

Sex and relationships has been attracted.

The interpretations or beliefs in regard to career, money or sobriety is not any more or less aligned to that of sex and relationships.

Therefore the alignment of interpretations or thoughts do not bring about manifest things or situations. In other words, LoA is not the case.

Better?

16 minutes ago, Mandy said:

LOA isn't a lens or understanding through which to judge a self or a path but an appreciation of turning your focus to what is wanted or what is here now.

Appreciation is an emotion.

Turning (your? (there is no you)) focus to what is wanted is called "alignment", not Law of Attraction.

"Law of Attraction", as the name states, is a suggested natural, or metaphysical law.

For no one or every one...

Career, money or sobriety HAS been attracted by millions.

Sex and relationships has been attracted by millions,. thus there are billions. 😂

"The interpretations or beliefs in regard to career, money or sobriety is not any more or less aligned to that of sex and relationships.

Therefore the alignment of interpretations or thoughts do not bring about manifest things or situations. In other words, LoA is not the case."  .... for you.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Appreciation is an emotion.

Appreciation is an emotion and also a synonym for recognition interestingly enough. 

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Turning (your? (there is no you)) focus to what is wanted is called "alignment", not Law of Attraction.

"Law of Attraction", as the name states, is a suggested natural, or metaphysical law.

Law of attraction points to that you are a physical body mind moving around in the world getting and obtaining "things". Rather there is attraction. 

Youtube Channel  

18 minutes ago, Mandy said:

For no one or every one...

Career, money or sobriety HAS been attracted by millions.

Sex and relationships has been attracted by millions,. thus there are billions. 😂

"The interpretations or beliefs in regard to career, money or sobriety is not any more or less aligned to that of sex and relationships.

Therefore the alignment of interpretations or thoughts do not bring about manifest things or situations. In other words, LoA is not the case."  .... for you.

james-franco-wait-what.thumb.gif.3ab32b552e4bc9c60ad2d3c7a3a3366e.gif

20 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Law of attraction points to that you are a physical body mind moving around in the world getting and obtaining "things".

Is this one of those occasions where source comes shining through the errors in text?

26 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Rather there is attraction. 

Yet there is an internet forum "for conscious creators". Is this not a bunch of apparent body-minds coming together?

Is text not specifically for physical eyes to see and for a brain to interpret?

How else is LoA supposed to be interpreted than as a me-body-mind attracting, getting and obtaining things?

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

turning your focus to what is wanted or what is here now. It turns our those aren't two, that LOA is another way of saying "no exclusion".

Then say "turn attention to what is here now" or "inclusion".

Law of attraction is a conceptual framework presented as means to getting the objects and things one desires.

Of course the attention will be on what is percieved to be lacking.

Why can't it just be "align thoughts with feeling so that there will be better feeling"?

Why "align thought with feeling so that there will be a manifestation of desired objects and things"?

The latter one is actually based on the belief that good feeling comes from having desired things and objects. That's the driving motivation. Yet LoA is simultaneously said to challenge that belief. What?! This isn't consistent. LoA isn't a consistent framework.

44 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Of course the attention will be on what is percieved to be lacking.

Lack is a belief. Beliefs aren’t perceived, they’re felt. 

Why can't it just be "align thoughts with feeling so that there will be better feeling"?

Better feeling is a thought. Suffering is of discordant thoughts.  Feeling is unfettered of discordant thoughts & beliefs.

Feeling is already perfection. 

Why "align thought with feeling so that there will be a manifestation of desired objects and things"?

Reality is a vibrational appearance. The why is self-evident & simple - for the experience of the desired objects and things.

The latter one is actually based on the belief that good feeling comes from having desired things and objects.

Conscious creating is the pinnacle thrill. What makes sense of everything. The stuff is just icing on the cake. 

That's the driving motivation.

Motive / motivation is conceptual, whereas inspiration is unfettered of discordant concepts.

Yet LoA is simultaneously said to challenge that belief. What?! This isn't consistent. LoA isn't a consistent framework.

Reality isn’t consistent, reality (typically) appears as consistency. Loa is immutable, as in prior to the apparent consistency of reality. 

Similar to conscious creating, reality appearing inconsistently is the pinnacle thrill.