Aha ❤️

Orb

It occurred to me that Unconditional Love IS what is feeling everything. 

A useful inquiry is "whatis feeling me?", and actually feeling into This. 

Why does it feel so good when there's pleasurable sensations? Because you (infinite love) willingly feel the pleasure, and thus your FEELING nature is unveiled.  

Why's it feel so bad when there's unpleasant sensations? Because you (infinite love) have innocently forgotten that you are FEELING itself, and there's a resistance that arises, it's almost like trying to do the opposite of FEELING, but feeling doesn't actually have an opposite, so you suffer because there's an attempt to do something impossible. 

Feeling is Feeling You. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 hours ago, Orb said:

It occurred to me that Unconditional Love IS what is feeling everything. 

A useful inquiry is "whatis feeling me?", and actually feeling into This. 

Why does it feel so good when there's pleasurable sensations? Because you (infinite love) willingly feel the pleasure, and thus your FEELING nature is unveiled.  

Why's it feel so bad when there's unpleasant sensations? Because you (infinite love) have innocently forgotten that you are FEELING itself, and there's a resistance that arises, it's almost like trying to do the opposite of FEELING, but feeling doesn't actually have an opposite, so you suffer because there's an attempt to do something impossible. 

Feeling is Feeling You. 

❤️ 

@Orb Wonderful OP 🫶

Thanks for that. 

The only way out of our suffering feelings is to go through them, to let them. Allow them without resistance or interference by trying to get rid of them. Then just watch them all pass away, as they do and will, every feeling does. 

Isn't it crazy that Love is Nothing? ❤️

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

19 hours ago, Phil said:

♥️

😌

19 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

@Orb your title made me think of this song.  Yeah I'm a nerd.

Thanks for sharing, I loved lotr as a kid. 

17 hours ago, Jane said:

@Orb Wonderful OP 🫶

Thanks for that. 

The only way out of our suffering feelings is to go through them, to let them. Allow them without resistance or interference by trying to get rid of them. Then just watch them all pass away, as they do and will, every feeling does. 

Yes this resonates, Love is feeling you.

19 hours ago, Jane said:

@Orb Wonderful OP 🫶

Thanks for that. 

Oh...also just came up: the only way out is in 🙂