Dispelling beliefs just by feeling

WhiteOwl

Discordant beliefs triggers feelings in the body. I experience a lot of thoughts causing discordant feelings. Is it necessary to find the beliefs by writing them out, or can you just feel the emotion that comes up, and eventually the belief vanishes (not even being fully aware what it was). It seems like that has been the case, but i feel uncertain that i am just suffering by feeling the emotions coming up without questioning anything.

I have a tough time letting go of discordant thoughts recently. Its about a woman there seems to be strong attachment to. Attachment to the outcome. Worrying about whats happening with the situation.

I want to just feel good and let it go and let god.

15 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Discordant beliefs triggers feelings in the body. I experience a lot of thoughts causing discordant feelings. Is it necessary to find the beliefs by writing them out, or can you just feel the emotion that comes up, and eventually the belief vanishes (not even being fully aware what it was). It seems like that has been the case, but i feel uncertain that i am just suffering by feeling the emotions coming up without questioning anything.

I have a tough time letting go of discordant thoughts recently. Its about a woman there seems to be strong attachment to. Attachment to the outcome. Worrying about whats happening with the situation.

Feeling whatever arises now is more than enough. 

♾️

2 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Discordant beliefs triggers feelings in the body.

That belief would feel discordant to feeling. Like someone saying there are WhiteOwls to WhiteOwl. 

I experience a lot of thoughts causing discordant feelings.

Discordant describes how a thought, belief or interpretation feels. 

This discord is of the thought, belief or interpretation. 

The thought, belief or interpretation is what’s discordant. 

Is it necessary to find the beliefs by writing them out,

No. Clarifying & releasing though. 

or can you just feel the emotion that comes up, and eventually the belief vanishes (not even being fully aware what it was).

Emotion reveals why a thought is / was discordant, thus, fully aware of what it was (a discordant thought, belief or interpretation) and why. 

It seems like that has been the case, but i feel uncertain that i am just suffering by feeling the emotions coming up without questioning anything.

One self could know how a second self feels (uncertain / suffering) if there were two of you. 

Suffering describes how a thought, belief or interpretation feels. 

This suffering is of the thought, belief or interpretation. 

A discordant thought, belief or interpretation is what suffering is.  

I have a tough time letting go of discordant thoughts recently.

The only self there is, is present. So that thought would feel discordant to the self which is present. 

Its about a woman there seems to be strong attachment to. Attachment to the outcome. Worrying about whats happening with the situation.

Worrying vs guidance of worry. 

22 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

If I'm projecting so to speak onto other people so to speak, how would I go about re-owning my projections so that I didn't blame shit on other people? 

The simplest answer is blame’s an emotion not a behavior or action. Feeling blame isn’t really a how, as it’s already the case (per that scenario). 

There is no ‘re-owning my projections’ as there was / is never a self separate of projection which owned / owns projection. 

Scenario wise, ‘blaming’ is noticed in hindsight and the discord is acknowledged. That blame is felt (an emotion) can be acknowledged. 

Emotion is real-time, so as blame is felt and acknowledged… the behavior or action referred to doesn’t occur.