A new insight (by all means you should feel what you feel)

A new insight popped in my mind this morning. And it's about emotions. Try to rationalize how you spend your time in negative emotions. Ask yourself this "what could I have achieved in the time I spent feeling this negative emotion? " Write at least 4 things you could have done in the time frame you spent feeling bad for yourself. This will shift how you spend your time and make you more aware of what you could do with your time. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't allow yourself to experience negative emotions. By all means let your Self experience anything and everything it can in the moment. But just an insight to steer your ship every time you're distracted from your goal. A good way of knowing what you can and could have done. 

Let me know if this insight is helpful to you. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

Why do you do things?

Elaborate

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

40 minutes ago, Reena said:

Elaborate

If "negative emotion" seems to be experienced, why is doing things the first thing that comes to your mind? 

Do you believe that doing things will make you feel better?

♾️

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

If "negative emotion" seems to be experienced, why is doing things the first thing that comes to your mind? 

Do you believe that doing things will make you feel better?

No. It's not so much about feeling better. It's more about not losing track of time. Looking at it in a rather business minded way, like a productivity based mindset. Not losing track of goals and time. I'm more into productivity hack these days so that's when the thought came up while taking a shower.

3 hours ago, Reena said:

No. It's not so much about feeling better. It's more about not losing track of time. Looking at it in a rather business minded way, like a productivity based mindset. Not losing track of goals and time. I'm more into productivity hack these days so that's when the thought came up while taking a shower.

In that case, nice! I found just using a notepad to be life changing.

♾️

@Orbif you don't find it useful, maybe I just shouldn't have shared it, my bad.

13 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Orbif you don't find it useful, maybe I just shouldn't have shared it, my bad.

Oh no not at all! It's certainly helpful to remain responsible with your obligations/tasks regardless of what emotions arise. 

I was more speaking about trying to do things under the belief that it will make you feel better.

♾️