I experienced AP and it was terrible

I experienced AP and it was terrible. I saw my soul leaving my body and getting separated and it was a terrible experience. I have no idea what induced it but I have lucid dreamt a few times. I don't remember the context. But the soul began departing. I have experienced sleep paralysis before and this was different from that, much more intense, almost repulsive and felt like death. It can be considered similar to nde. I kept begging for the soul to be returned and eventually after some torment it was returned. It was a nasty experience. It felt ethereal for few minutes but I wanted my material existence to be given back to me. It showed how attached I am. This was my first experiencing this. I have APied before but not so intense. This was one hell of a thing. I was breathless and then regained my breath once the spirit came back in my body. It was stupid of it to leave like that in the middle of me living life. I don't know how to feel about it. It's just one of the series of paranormal experiences in my life.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

32 minutes ago, Reena said:

I experienced AP and it was terrible. I saw my soul leaving my body and getting separated and it was a terrible experience. I have no idea what induced it but I have lucid dreamt a few times. I don't remember the context. But the soul began departing. I have experienced sleep paralysis before and this was different from that, much more intense, almost repulsive and felt like death. It can be considered similar to nde. I kept begging for the soul to be returned and eventually after some torment it was returned. It was a nasty experience. It felt ethereal for few minutes but I wanted my material existence to be given back to me. It showed how attached I am. This was my first experiencing this. I have APied before but not so intense. This was one hell of a thing. I was breathless and then regained my breath once the spirit came back in my body. It was stupid of it to leave like that in the middle of me living life. I don't know how to feel about it. It's just one of the series of paranormal experiences in my life.

Imo it's a great experience. Great imagination. Appreciate it.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123thanks. IIt's good but terrifying at the same time.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.