Makeup in free time

Wanna  share quirky makeup stuff? Like this.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

How the heck did she do that? So cute.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil I have an aloe vera gel with calendula. It is like a lotion. 

I have a strong sensitivity to chemicals, fragrances and irritants, been using natural products since before they were easy to find. There's a very few minimal makeup products I can use, and even then infrequently. I appreciate the art piece of more elaborate makeup a lot, but much easier, satisfyingly and profitable to use a canvas other than my face. 😂

Youtube Channel  

@Phil I like using different makeup products. I like to make my life colorful. My face is my canvas 

Indian makeup. 

This is what a fashion closet should be.