Deceit, Relationships and Customer Service

So we resort ourselves to feeling shitty all the time cause the narrative is that feeling good exposes ourselves. Feeling shitty is safe. Shrewd. Smart. 😂

My boundaries are really nothing to do with you but between me and contentment, love or hope. 😂

It's funny and makes total sense but it's still just sad and tragic. 

Youtube Channel  

46 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What are the ramifications in terms of dis-ease & well-being, deception & integrity?

That all deception is self deception. 

Not according to the definition. 

Deception:

The action of deceiving someone.

A thing that deceives.

If all (any really) deception were self deception, all deception would feel perfectly aligned, no dis-ease would be experienced, all relationships would be deeply connective and transparent, etc. 

The question is whether or not it is better to just stay in pessimism, doubt or discouragement rather than venturing all the way up to hopefulness, or joy positive expectation and falling on your ass hard. I tell myself I know better and won't fall on my ass. Fall on my ass anyway. It's not so much the deception, it's the falling on the ass that I'm disappointed in. I want to drill through the rock and put a hold there. 😂 Why is this always freeclimbing? I know and will always say it's better to move up the scale and take the fall, but I don't really believe that. It seems like smart, shrewd people stay in doubt and pessimism, skepticism. 

Maybe pessimism, doubt, discouragement is how the thought / belief in self deception feels. 

Could you rephrase that another way please? 

How does this relate to communication?

What is the benefit of that in terms of as that is what’s given?

What if you listen to intuition 100% and don’t avert from transparent communication no matter how new, challenging or difficult?

Is there anyone or anything better for someone than an exemplification of source? 

37 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It's a fundamental lack of trust in feeling, awareness guidance. 

FUCK “LACK”. (right?)

That (‘lack’) doesn’t clarify anything really does it? 

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

Not according to the definition. 

Deception:

The action of deceiving someone.

A thing that deceives.

If all (any really) deception were self deception, all deception would feel perfectly aligned, no dis-ease would be experienced, all relationships would be deeply connective and transparent, etc. 

I want all relationships to be deeply connective and transparent, and so it seems that because that's not the case the conclusions might be drawn that either,

A. Lots of people suck and that's impossible (powerlessness, discouragement, disappointment, blame, etc)

B. It's the man(dy) in the mirror, or the aversion as you described. 

It's not either or, me, or others. 

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

What if you listen to intuition 100% and don’t avert from transparent communication no matter how new, challenging or difficult?

Is there anyone or anything better for someone than an exemplification of source? 

No.

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

FUCK “LACK”. (right?)

That (‘lack’) doesn’t clarify anything really does it? 

No.

Youtube Channel  

20 hours ago, Mandy said:
On 4/5/2024 at 12:49 PM, Rose said:

The eye for an eye approach is what creates communities where you absolutely must lock your doors though

The idea is not to do it consistently. But a few times, sometimes even once is enough to make peace and accept deceit. Accepting doesn’t mean to start to allow it, but become aware that it exists and protect yourself from it.

@Rose It's not only possible to drop the identification without acting on something, the action often perpetuates the cycle of feeling unworthiness. For example, feeling the emotion of revenge and allowing one's self concept not to get in the way of what is felt is powerful but going out to act and take revenge is still stuck in that identification that perpetuates the discord. 

Youtube Channel  

On 4/6/2024 at 3:02 AM, Mandy said:

I want all relationships to be deeply connective and transparent, and so it seems that because that's not the case the conclusions might be drawn that either,

A. Lots of people suck and that's impossible (powerlessness, discouragement, disappointment, blame, etc)

B. It's the man(dy) in the mirror, or the aversion as you described. 

It's not either or, me, or others. 

You sound smack dab between ‘why have you forsaken me’, and ‘they know not what they do’.