Graceful Words & Internal Strength

Posted (edited)

Sometimes you have to just let people show their hate towards you and let them empty their barrels. I don't know what it is but it's something that is opposite of affinity. Such people are hateful, racist, judgemental, biased and they have egoic and image issues. You have to let them find their closure. You can't reason their logic or question why they do what they do. You just have to let it. Let it go. Let them be in that hateful space. They want to vomit it out. They want to feel satisfied doing it. Yes it's harmful. Their prejudice might jeopardize your situation, sometimes even causing you to lose your job, but you have to be forgiving. There's no point in supplying hostility to hostility. The end result is just more problems piling up. You just stand to lose. Dealing with haters, trolls, bullies is just a losing game. They might win sometimes, making you depressed. You just have to let go. Be firm in what you want and always remember that the internet is not real, it's an illusion , everything on the internet is usually just a game of visuals, what you see is not real. Most people look for attention wherever they find it. So if you attract their attention they will come looking for more drama. Don't feed them. Learn how to diffuse. It's tactical handling and I'm bad at tact.. 

Women-who-secretly-regret-their-life-cho

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

At the end of the day, no matter how painful your suffering is, what is left is just graceful words. A lullaby. A beautiful word to brighten you up. A hug to make your day. Graceful words will save you from all the hurt, pain, loss, grief and torment. Graceful words will liberate from this torture of life. Those who hurt you or harm you, they cannot find peace either. You see how life is made. Those who want peace will eventually find peace. And those who cannot offer peace to others cannot find peace themselves because they are resonating at a wrong frequency themselves. To be a peaceful person, you have to cultivate that mental state of deep intelligence and strong emotion, you have to be that person, you have to morph into that peace loving strongly intelligent humble being that spreads peace every moment and shines like a bright aura. Such people can't hurt or harm. They shine brightly. Such people are intuitive and know exactly what's going on. They are guided correctly. Everyone is guided, but not everyone is guided correctly. Those who choose to see the truth and understand the truth are wise and intelligent and this needs painstaking effort. The fruits are equally rewarding so it doesn't matter that you have had to dig deeper to do the right thing. 

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I was still thinking about Actualized org and how that place systematically ruined my mental health. All the bullying I had to endure in that place, it was too much mental stress. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

If you're a true to your soul kind of a person, actualized org only offers you this much - TRAUMA, DRAMA, BULLSHIT, STIGMA AND DOGMA. That's all it offers. 

If you are a woman on that site and if you try to have a strong voice, they will collectively give you a hard time. That place is TOXIC AF. 

They still talk about me on there, I can't believe the level of obsession those people had with me. Why bring me up when I'm dead? 

Edited by Reena

Source - from an article on the web. 

Here are some tips for dealing with toxic people:

- Set boundaries. Don't tolerate disrespectful, abusive or manipulative behavior. Calmly explain what is unacceptable to you and enforce consequences if they cross those lines.

- Don't take it personally. Toxic behavior often stems from the other person's own insecurities and issues. Their hurtful words say more about them than you.

- Don't react with hostility. This will only escalate the situation. Stay calm and remove yourself if needed.

- Limit your exposure. You don't have to cut toxic people out completely, but minimize interaction with them if possible.

- Build your confidence. Spend time with positive people who build you up. Don't let a toxic person's negativity overshadow your self-worth.

- Speak up. If the person's behavior is extremely toxic or abusive, explain how it makes you feel and ask them to change. Don't make excuses for them.

- Protect yourself. If you ever feel unsafe around someone toxic, prioritize your wellbeing. Abusive behavior is never acceptable.

The key is to not let their toxic attitude drag you down. Set clear boundaries, limit contact if possible, and work on surrounding yourself with positive influences instead.

That's why it's best to disable the personal messenger. No engagement. No  BS. No drama. 

Well I guess everyday is not going to be a roast day thankfully. 

I created a fictional bank account to keep a record of my rewards I receive both monetarily and otherwise to maintain an account of my rewards. This is to motivate myself to earn more and keep a record of my rewards that I assign myself for tasks completed. 

8psf33.jpg

Posted (edited)

8lv9az.gif

First is to get your basics right. I had created a firm timetable in January  

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8lv9az.gif

I think giving myself some prep talk might help. 

Having an accountability partner is not an option because I asked at some places and nobody offered to be my accountability partner so I'm a bit sad about that. I feel like a failure sometimes. Maybe I can try a prep talk. 

8lv9az.gif

A daily time table definitely helps. 

Cure for a blank mind. 

8lv9az.gif

Tracking and logging. Maintaining a discipline. 

8lv9az.gif

Rewarding for tasks and activities completed. 

8lv9az.gif

Dreamboarding 

8lv9az.gif

Improve your focus

8lv9az.gif

Have a productivity questionnaire. 

How was I productive today? 

8lv9az.gif

Write a paragraph on survival orientation. 

8lv9az.gif

Edited by Reena

I have realized that my survival orientation is quite low. Probably due to my autism and developmental delays during my birth. So I don't have that strong instinct or motivation for survival. I guess in Neurotypicals it's stronger and I'm a neurodivergent. I see others working hard and I always tend to lag a lot and constantly slack off on my goals. It's always the same thing. I'm not able to build up habits. I have bought a few productivity apps right now to  jet set myself so I can be more productive everyday . A clear head is always needed. 

Let's talk about productivity. 

The more I do this, the better I might get eventually. 

Posted (edited)

I'll also add certain mock tasks to my lists so that I don't feel like I'm blank. My mind stays occupied. 

8lv9az.gif

I think two things that I need to bear in mind. Those are structure and content. Everything operates on this particular skeleton. First you need to structure your day and life and have a degree of control you need and not feel so chaotic. Next thing you need is content. Content could be spiritual or emotional. It's the icing on the cake. You have your resources both physical and mental. You have your structure and you have your content. It's pretty much like you have a TV and you have your program on the TV. That's how life is. You gotta streamline it systematically and everything falls in place, both in terms of structure and emotions. 

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

8lv9az.gif

Edited by Reena

Leo is the Ariana Grande of self help. 

Posted (edited)

Structure

Resources 

Content

Growth 

Motivation

Fuel 

Edited by Reena

Early in the morning I should do morning meditation and bring clarity in my thought. Thought clarity important. 

Be consistent with what you do. That is key. 

Posted (edited)

If you consistently put in the effort in sticking to what you want you'll achieve it. Don't forget to reward yourself. Failure can feel like a blow.

8lv9az.gif

Edited by Reena

Structure

Prayer for structure 

Resources 

Prayer for resources 

Content

Prayer for content 

Growth 

Prayer for growth 

Motivation

Prayer for motivation

Fuel 

Prayer for Fuel

Spirituality

Prayer for spiritual growth

General prayer

I ask for complete restoration and wholeness for planet earth. May the univers's healing power flow through seekers, bringing relief from pain, restoration of health, and a sense of well-being. May the universe shine upon them, bringing forth miracles and blessings in their life.

Prayer for Tasks

Dear Universe/God/Higher Power,

As I embark on my tasks today, I humbly seek your guidance and strength. Grant me the clarity of mind to prioritize effectively, the focus to work diligently, and the perseverance to overcome challenges that may arise.May each task I undertake be infused with purpose and meaning, contributing to my growth and the greater good. Help me approach my responsibilities with a positive attitude, embracing each opportunity for learning and improvement.

Grant me the wisdom to manage my time wisely, the creativity to find innovative solutions, and the resilience to stay motivated in the face of obstacles. May my efforts be fruitful and bring fulfillment to both myself and those around me.I surrender my tasks to your divine guidance, trusting that with your support, I can accomplish all that is set before me. Thank you for the blessings of productivity, progress, and achievement.

Amen/So be it.

(May your tasks be guided and your efforts be fruitful.)