Having faith in the dream

WhiteOwl

I need some change in regard to how i feel about the music project that i want to create.

Right now i feel a lot of worry, discouragement, shame, guilt, blame, frustration, impatience, boredom, pessimism.

I put studying on hold because i want to produce more music and focus a bit on becoming an artist. I released my first EP and have next one coming out next month. I practice mixing a lot these days so i also feel confident getting the chance to get booked (had 1 gig so far).

The "problem" is all the negativity that surrounds it. I want to laugh and enjoy and not take it so seriously. I want to feel excited and joyful and not feeling shame and being afraid of being judged.

How do i find that place. I need a complete paradigm shift here. From garbage to just laughing and enjoying it 

Edited by WhiteOwl

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mandy said:

Why not just quit, go back to studying and only make music when it's fun? What if you actually got further that way? Why did you put off studying? 

When i was studying i didn't really care about it. I quit because i have no idea what kind of job i want in that direction. So i would rather finish it when i had some vision in mind. Would be nice to do it for the safety and maybe something comes up a long the way. 

I think you are right. I "need" something on the side.

Edited by WhiteOwl

15 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Feeling closely into emotions how do you even know which is which? Just seems like the same energy. Guilt/shame who knows, thats just what we label the energy

On 3/24/2024 at 3:07 PM, WhiteOwl said:

I want to feel excited and joyful and not feeling shame and being afraid of being judged.

The difference is shame is not of Source and is not guidance. 

Shame is a concept… and emotion(s) is felt as guidance with respect to the concept & alignment. 

Likewise, “afraid” is a conceptualization of fear on behalf of an imagined separate self. It’s aversion, or, a way to not allow fear to be felt. 

On 3/24/2024 at 3:07 PM, WhiteOwl said:

I need some change in regard to how i feel

Right now i feel a lot of…. shame

I put studying on hold because i want to produce more music and focus a bit on becoming an artist.

The "problem" is all the negativity that surrounds it. I want to feel excited and joyful and not feeling shame and being afraid of being judged.

How do i find that place. I need  

I need, shame, how I feel, not having enough time for studying and music, becoming, negativity, (thoughts as an) it, being afraid, being judged and finding that place…. 

…are all paradigmatic. Psychological paradigms. 

The fundamental paradigm is that of the separate self of thoughts not acknowledged as thoughts. 

There is no ‘needer’. 

Change can not be needed, all experience already is change. 

You’ve no actual clue how you feel & how you feel is never going to change. Thought & emotions change / are change / are what to change. 

There’s more than enough time for studying and music. Cut activities from your calendar that are not conducive to well-being, studying & creating music. 

Negativity is a belief. The actuality is how judgment feels. Judgment from others is not felt. Judgment & the discord felt, is being projected onto others. 

A you which feels excited and joyful is a belief. Excitement & joy aren’t possessions, like emotions. 

Happiness, security, assuredness, etc, is not a place, not somewhere or someway a separate self could become or get to. 

Happiness (etc) is unobscured, unfettered. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

The fundamental paradigm is that of the separate self of thoughts not acknowledged as thoughts. 

It resonates and seems very clear your whole message. Thank you.

So its about acknowledging every thought of the separate self or other separate selves when it occurs. I guess there is nothing else to be done

27 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

It resonates and seems very clear your whole message. Thank you.

So it’s about acknowledging every thought of the separate self or other separate selves when it occurs. I guess there is nothing else to be done

🙏🏼  Sounds like dots are really connecting. (Separate) self ref thoughts feeling off, emotional guidance for thoughts, why some thoughts feel discordant & some empowering. As far as not taking things seriously goes, there actually aren’t any (things). Quite the mindfuck but, you’re real, reality’s apparent. 🤷‍♂️ 

18 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Has to be just acknowledged because it fucking is true. Why act any other way. 

😂 Yes! Also… overall it’s letting go of all which is discordant (not you) and “keeping” all which is Awesome… you! 

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Phil said:

Sounds like dots are really connecting. (Separate) self ref thoughts feeling off, emotional guidance for thoughts, why some thoughts feel discordant & some empowering. As far as not taking things seriously goes, there actually aren’t any (things). Quite the mindfuck but, you’re real, reality’s apparent. 🤷‍♂️ 

I don't think any more "studying" will do the trick. Truth has to just be seen now all the time and acknowledged. Jump in both legs sort of. 

"I" didn't start this whatever it is just to intellectualize 

Thanks!

Edited by WhiteOwl

16 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I don't think any more "studying" will do the trick. Truth has to just be seen now all the time and acknowledged. Jump in both legs sort of. 

"I" didn't start this whatever it is just to intellectualize 

Thanks!

That’s the Spirit!!!!!! ♥️ There isn’t enough thinking in the entire universe to dispel the thinker & universe.