Maintaining the "Positive Energy"

Orb

Ever notice when things are working out you just feel great?

I notice that, when I am conscious of the things manifesting in my reality and I feel the excitement IN taking the steps closer to them I'm super excited, like jumping out of bed in the morning.

But when there's a hangup or a little blockage in beliefs everything seems hopeless 😅

I wanna get deeper into this, what's the way to maintain this positive flow? 

I know already, but I wanted to bring this up on the forum.

♾️

On 4/15/2022 at 9:09 PM, Orb said:

Ever notice when things are working out you just feel great?

I notice that, when I am conscious of the things manifesting in my reality and I feel the excitement IN taking the steps closer to them I'm super excited, like jumping out of bed in the morning.

But when there's a hangup or a little blockage in beliefs everything seems hopeless 😅

I wanna get deeper into this, what's the way to maintain this positive flow? 

I know already, but I wanted to bring this up on the forum.

I want to be happy. I want to be feel good all the time. How do i make this happen? 

But not in a bad way, not in a spiritual bypassing sort of way, no creepy Monkey's Paw sort of way.

What happens to the enlightened mind during food poisoning? Altheimer's? What happens to the enlightened mind when their beloved dog dies? 

A lama once told a group I was  in "We all want to be happy."

Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode "Serenity Now!" -- George learns the mantra "Serenity Now" and says it during stressful times. It's supposed to transport you to peace and calm. It doesn't work. At the end of the episode George is screaming "Serenity Now" in traffic. 

Well, I don't. That's fool's gold to me. That's not going to happen. I'm not sure if it's even healthy or human. Everything changes. What I'd prefer is to dwell in equanimity. Equanimity is THE shit. It's the meta state that allows for change and other states. I recommend Equanimity. 

However, I didn't say anything to the lama because ya, sure for teaching purposes, teaching people how to have more happiness in their life is great. Carry on. 

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha