Kundalini 6 months later

@Phil Thanks. I guess there are a few things I strugglew with. Acknowledging thoughts can be extremely difficult when i am identified with them. Especially the scary intrusive thoughts. 

On 3/15/2024 at 9:30 PM, Phil said:

What are your thoughts on the main staples? 

Dreamboard. Emotional Scale. Diet & exercise. Daily meditation. 

dreamboard I haven't done because I don't really have any strong desires. Emotional scale is something im trying but not successful with. diet and exercise is something i have improved in a lot. Daily meditation is something i am trying.

34 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Phil Thanks. I guess there are a few things I strugglew with. Acknowledging thoughts can be extremely difficult when i am identified with them. Especially the scary intrusive thoughts. 

What about noticing thoughts about thoughts?

As in, ‘there are a few thoughts I struggle with’… being a thought.

‘Extremely difficult’, ‘identified with’, and ‘scary intrusive thoughts’… also being thoughts.

Looking at the emotional scale, which emotion is felt with each of these thoughts:

‘There are a few things I struggle with’.

’Extremely difficult’.

’I am identified with them (thoughts)’

dreamboard I haven't done because I don't really have any strong desires.

What then is undesirable?

What are you sure you don’t want?

Emotional scale is something im trying but not successful with. diet and exercise is something i have improved in a lot. Daily meditation is something i am trying.

Awesome, that’s really great to hear! 

Using the emotional scale is really just a practice. It doesn’t really result in something.

The success isn’t per se with the scale, but rather manifests as / in life from using the scale. 

@Phil slightly better. But still brutal. It's like the universe is teaching me a lesson through intense suffering. Seeing a therapist for OCD, openen my lower chakras and focused the energy there which helps stabilize me and get me out of my thinking mind. Awakeneg and integrated my lower impulses and transformed them into willpower. Still struggling with extreme negative emotions, physical pain, energetic cramps and terrifying thought loops most days.