Journals

Phil

On 3/21/2024 at 12:56 AM, Phil said:

I hear you on what it might help with, but what would be different such that it would help? What might it do, change, cause?

Many ways to go about describing what changes. Getting rid of the conditioned self of beliefs/reactions/emotions, which makes room for something else to shine. Emotions, some very deep rooted, has been coming up and out basically all the time last 3-4 month and honestly i feel remarkably changed from that. Baseline feeling is just quite great and i feel at ease around people in a completely new way which was very much longed for. And nothing has happened other than just emotion/energy being felt. 

Still believe there was someone doing this.. namely me. If i didn't sit and stare at the wall for countless nights connecting with deep emotions/trauma i guess i would still feel the same as before. Same with anyone in any field.

The separate self cant be pointed to, but still.. Someone/something/nothing was responsible.

Edited by WhiteOwl

@WhiteOwl

Amazing ‘work’, truly. 🙏🏼 

So great to hear. 

The ‘someone doing this’ sort of creeps in the back door as the one that feels, the one with a baseline. Take some mushrooms and go see Les Claypool  in concert. That’s a MF’ing baseline. 🫠 

Seriously though - go with what resonates. If letting go of the one to whom credit could be given / the one who feels, is aligned, awesome. If taking credit is aligned,  then take the credit, awesome. If giving credit to God is most aligned presently, then by all means give it to God. Awesome. Any toaster plugged in is always better than a perfect unplugged toaster. 

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Seriously though - go with what resonates. If letting go of the one to whom credit could be given / the one who feels, is aligned, awesome. If taking credit is aligned,  then take the credit, awesome. If giving credit to God is most aligned presently, then by all means give it to God. Awesome. Any toaster plugged in is always better than a perfect unplugged toaster. 

Credit to God probably feels most aligned as there was no doing. Maybe the willingness. I think its still believed there is something to achieve in all this. Thats what has to be dropped.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I hear ya on the no doing actually happening, what a load off lol.

Best feeling ever. The more intense it gets now the more i just know jackpot is hit.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Achieving can happen the same as nothing else. 

Can you elaborate?

10 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Best feeling ever. The more intense it gets now the more i just know jackpot is hit.

Totally! 

10 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Can you elaborate?

At least to the extent of what’s being said here… the separate self of thoughts, ‘the ego’, suffering… pertains to discordant thoughts and alignment, and self-realization therein. Yet often it seems, the very nonexistent “thing” pointed to, the discordant thoughts which seem to constitute a second or separate self, go entirely unnoticed… and discord thoughts arise and are expressed about ‘vilifying’ or ‘demonizing’ thoughts, muddying the waters to such a degree that it could seem like there is discord to be aligned with thoughts of betterment, achievement, success or the like. (There isn’t). There just isn’t a ‘betterer’ or ‘achiever’. 

Not-ironically, the exact same aspect even plays out dualistically in journals. The same discordant self referential thoughts often play out in journals day after day, yet there is no usage of the rest of the forum in terms of questioning this and contemplating all manors of alignment as responses (from no one). And on the flip side, there seems to be day to day combative pointless challenging in the questions & answer forum wise, yet an absence of using a journal.