My current Goals as a Woman

Reena

As women we have to be very careful about ethics too. Too often women get taken advantage of. This is simply because we don't have a strong agency or corporation that can handle things for us.

Women can easily trust, sometimes naively.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Women are especially prone to high levels of anxiety. It's a miracle that women can survive the assault of society and still give birth.

Modern Day living however puts an abnormal amount of pressure on women to sort of outperform men.

It's an off shoot of feminism. It's not healthy though.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I think throughout my life if I had only focused exclusively on my womanhood I probably would have made a ton of progress in my life.

Modern day living discourages us from thinking like women. Womanhood comes with a lot of inherent wisdom.

At the end of the day we only have our men to protect us.

This fundamental trust is often betrayed

I don't think feminism has done a whole lot of good to women.

I have been feeling very nervous and neurotic in the past 3 days. Difficult to cope. I want to use my own feminine energy as strength.

Yea past few days have been the toughest for me emotionally. But still. I think as a woman I will need ginormous amount of power to be able to overcome all the stuff I feel.

I'm going to be focusing on just a few threads. That will help me here.

I have to get to the bottom of my issues.

I also have addictions and cravings.

In the past few weeks I have been going through excessive level of purging.

Some things are just left to interpretation but in a positive way.

I'm so stressed out that I'm barely sleeping and I have another psychiatric appointment.

First is focus on healthy eating.

And yes get plenty of rest and good sleep

I have limited time in my hands. I have to do farm work after a few days

I have little time and I must conserve my energy. Got to pay bills as well.

I just can't stay stress free. I'm always thinking about something.

I'm nervous because of the psychiatrist appointment.

It's like countdown begins.

To make life better I need to work hard. But sometimes I just don't have the energy.

Like I'm trying to sleep right now but I'm hyper stressed.

This is probably the best explanation I have found about feminine nature. By Proserpina.

A woman can easily be stepped upon.   Her softness and gentleness making her vulnerable to such a thing.  Her cycles (large -life cycles and small- fertility cycles) demonized if she disowns her own perspective.  She wishes to remain "kore", maiden goddess at all times.  Disowning her other aspects.  She disowns her Queen of Swords, autumn goddess, inner depth.  She cannot see her own perspective any longer.  She is a disheveled mess from the disownership.   It's only when she begins to separate herself from the masculine can she begin to regain her perspective and pick up her sword again. She shines from within.  She is a rose.

I don't think it's victim mentality.  This goes back to female empowerment and the need to call women a victim or having a victim mentality.  I think men become disillusioned with women when women fight back during their autumn cycle (naturally masculine).  The woman is cyclical.   The man is disillusioned.  But the woman is playing a larger game of cycles as well, although she may lose at the smaller game of cycles. She is an emotional, spiritual creature, naturally ebbing with larger cycles of yin and yang energies.

I'm totally stressed, unable to close my eyes. I'm going  in and out of consciousness. I close my eyes, I feel better. But when I close for long, the anxiety begins to start ticking.