Current vibration and vibration of desire, how?

fopylo

This is quite confusing me. Esther Hicks talks about how your desires are in a certain high vibration and that you must allow yourself to raise your vibration to that of your desires, from your current vibrational state. The question is then: how do you know what is the vibration of your desire? For you to know that, you would be already in that vibration (since you focused your attention initially on the desire, and it felt good, you felt good as it activated within you).

For example if I think "oh! I'll make cinnamon applesauce cookies" and the idea feels wonderful and exciting, I'm matching my desire. However if I think "oh, I don't know if I have enough cinnamon, I'm too lazy to look, and goddamn I want a cookie NOW!" that feels frustrating and the frustration is the sign that I'm not matching my desire.  Everything you want is because of the way you think it will make you feel. But feeling ITSELF is only ever now. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy Ok, so my theory was correct then. Trying to match the vibration to that of the desire is only because you've had an initial experience with focusing purely on the desire, like in your example "oh! I'll make some cinnamon applesauce cookies", which felt good, and now, you want to get back to this desire because you've already experienced how it feels and you believe that this same good feeling will return once you manage to allow a refocusing on this desire. You aren't experiencing this desire now but you believe that it still feels good

@fopylo The feeling of fulfillment desired isn't different from the desire itself. A desire + thoughts arguing with its possibility/reality/potential is what's meant by "not matching the vibration". Drop the thoughts and fulfillment is just what's all encompassing and underlying. 

18 hours ago, fopylo said:

By the way I must say I was really hoping you'd be the person to reply to this post 😂

For some funny luck this is what happened. I really resonate with your style of delivery 😊

Thanks! 🤍

☺️❤️

Youtube Channel  

Feeling comes before manifestation. Manifestation = things. Thoughts = things. JRR Tolkien spent his life dreaming fantasies. Doesn't mean he also didn't leave anything of value or interest behind. But to anyone who appreciates his work, they too are just dreaming fantasy. This smart phone I'm on now was beyond my wildest fantasies when I was 10. But someone fantasized and here it is. If everyone was stuck in what they thought of as reality all the time we wouldn't even have electricity. You are ever becoming. 

Youtube Channel