Why are some desires not manifesting?

I don't know if this is kind of a dumb question... And I've heard the "usual" Abraham Hicks - narrative that to attract what you want is to feel as if you already had it... But that feels off, as in from discouragement to doubt and disappointment and pessimism.

I'm also not sure if that's mentioned on the AoB website. Is the term "attraction" for example, ever used there in regard to the dreamboard or conscious creation?

Is it so that one has to vibrate (feel as if you already have it) to align with it and manifest it?

To get more hands-on with it... I have some things on the dreamboard. Like for example, winning the lottery. That has not happened, is not the case. It's not being percieved.

Why?

There must be an effortless way.

Most desires are "easy outs", therefore not actual desires. "I want the Ferrari because it will make me attractive and respected, I want to be attractive and respected because I feel unloved." I want love. I have love. I AM love. Everything leads to the same place, what your desires are are specifics. And if the specific is not aligned with the general then it won't be realized. 

You can dig up what the unwanted is. Or you could go the easier way and just focus on what's purely wanted. 

Purity is pure, it's flighty and childlike and spontaneous and it throws curve balls just for fun, and surprises you popping up around corners when you least expect it and forget you're lonely for a hot minute. Oh adventure. Who KNOWS what will happen? Not I said the wolf. 

Youtube Channel  

23 hours ago, Mandy said:

Most desires are "easy outs", therefore not actual desires. "I want the Ferrari because it will make me attractive and respected, I want to be attractive and respected because I feel unloved." I want love. I have love. I AM love. Everything leads to the same place, what your desires are are specifics. And if the specific is not aligned with the general then it won't be realized. 

This is additional conceptualization of desires, and feels discordant.

"Not actual desire." That's addition. Many assumptions behind that concept.

Similar to the conceptualization, "bias".

Or "God".

Is there a god saying it's not actual desire?

17 hours ago, Phil said:

Some desires is what’s being referred to. So some desires is in fact manifesting. This is, these desires, manifesting. So there is no answer to why these desires are not manifesting. 

😂

17 hours ago, Phil said:

Why is discouragement, doubt, disappointment and pessimism felt?

Well, I believe thoughts that say that I am not able to get aligned enough, that it's too much work and too complicated and hard to get there.

Not that LoA is impossible. That I can't get aligned enough.

21 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

This is additional conceptualization of desires, and feels discordant.

"Not actual desire." That's addition. Many assumptions behind that concept.

Similar to the conceptualization, "bias".

Or "God".

Is there a god saying it's not actual desire?

Not aligned, meaning you're thinking thoughts about it that feel off, not great and free. The thought that you can't align enough is just one discordant thought now. 

The lottery example, if you want that, you want that, but I can't do a pull up right now, it's more fun to write on my dream board, "do a pull up", than do 100 pull ups. I really don't even care about 100 pull ups. Why not set a financial challenge for yourself that's like the one pull up? An emergency fund changes everything, because there's no worry about stuff coming up anymore. Then you get to play with money. When you don't need it, and don't care so much, but still would be delighted by it, the money will pour in. 

Youtube Channel  

@Blessed2

39 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Well, I believe thoughts that say that I am not able to get aligned enough, that it's too much work and too complicated and hard to get there.

Not that LoA is impossible. That I can't get aligned enough.

Alignment is of thoughts with feeling.

The one believing, not able, which gets aligned, that there is an it for, which is work, complicated & hard isn’t experienced and therein could never be aligned. Those thoughts however, can be aligned with feeling.