Are other persons experience real?

On 2/1/2024 at 2:17 PM, Phil said:

Totally. 

Uh, no. 

mmm Phil, for having no self you seem to be developing some kind of bias to some people´s around here...

Not that I mind because I don´t validate my life experiences to anyone, so I don´t expect your validation of awakening, just so you now. 

4 hours ago, Alexander said:

Were you referring to yourself because you like to take position of all knowing.

He Realised Self is Infinite so Yes!!

He knows perfectly what I say are just words and he can not know if I am having a dissolving experience or not, but of course since words like that, and he seems have developed a certain angriness or bitterness towards me because I said his method of letting go thoughts does not work for most people, then he nit pick chooses words to try to prove what I am saying does not fit his No Self Meter.

Overall this kind of behaviour just let me see that you are not truly selfless state and your mind still develops in discriminations to your favor kind of way , which makes me think you might not be awake NOW as a permanent way of living. 

If he truly would be in non boundary state he would have love for me because he would be conscious I am him, and then he would not reply to with bitterness/envy, etc...trying to put down my experience. I hope you do realize that brother. @Phil 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

@ConsciousDreamer666

There aren’t separate selves in states that awaken to different degrees via experience. That is only actualized.org, extremely regional.

I honestly don’t recall what you’re talking about as far as a letting go method not working. My comment was really only in response to your comment. I don’t have thoughts going on about who you are based on a past etc. I do apologize if you were offended. Sorry. The comment really wasn’t meant in any personal or disparaging way. Frankly, I’m at an utter loss as to how a self could be in a truly selfless state.

A ‘non-boundary state’? Come on! 😂