Stress tolerance, Unworthiness, Doubt, Pessimism

Nadosa

I exactly know and understand that meditation is a daily "need" as in "remembering" that I am already "meditating" and "not doing", maybe it's because I usually don't "do" regularly, but rather take 2-3 days off, and then one day I meditate 1-2hours, but I guess meditating regularly is better in the long run.

Anyways I still don't really understand "how to express" and how exactly the scale has "to feel". So next time the story runs, I just say "I feel the emotion of guilt". 

For example, 2 hours ago, I've been out with my dad (he suggested buying a table, oiling it etc.), it was fun UNTIL I read your message and I've instantly felt the emotion of blame and guilt and I instantly felt "disconnected" from my dad, and kinda was "blacking out", staring into "a blank space" and felt insanely "tired", like the need to lay down and "escape" the discord (I guess that's impatience, irritation, pessimism, frustration), all because of not expressing the emotions? So, what should I have done differently? Instantly, the rumination started about different things, perspectives.  

Then I realized "oh why do I feel so off right now, hm I should've enjoyed the time with my dad more", and I felt guilt again.

4 hours ago, Nadosa said:

I exactly know and understand that meditation is a daily "need" as in "remembering" that I am already "meditating" and "not doing", maybe it's because I usually don't "do" regularly, but rather take 2-3 days off, and then one day I meditate 1-2hours, but I guess meditating regularly is better in the long run.

Meditation is appearing as the I and everything & everyone it knows and understands. 

Anyways I still don't really understand "how to express" and how exactly the scale has "to feel". So next time the story runs, I just say "I feel the emotion of guilt". 

No worries! This is already an expression and acknowledging & feeling emotions already being felt is ample.

It can be kept simple by keeping it about experience and not concepts. Just the thought / interpretation, and which emotion is felt is plenty.

There’s no need to add aspects like there being someone who needs to understand or a way anything has to feel.  Meditation is appearing as all that as well. 🙂

For example, 2 hours ago, I've been out with my dad (he suggested buying a table, oiling it etc.), it was fun UNTIL I read your message and I've instantly felt the emotion of blame and guilt and I instantly felt "disconnected" from my dad, and kinda was "blacking out", staring into "a blank space" and felt insanely "tired", like the need to lay down and "escape" the discord (I guess that's impatience, irritation, pessimism, frustration), all because of not expressing the emotions? So, what should I have done differently? Instantly, the rumination started about different things, perspectives.  

Then I realized "oh why do I feel so off right now, hm I should've enjoyed the time with my dad more", and I felt guilt again.

It can also be kept simple by being a presently-only experience. The scale is only applicable to now, and not a past or future. 

@PhilI am thinking about recording freestyle videos and production videos considering rap and lofi-vibe stuff. 

Just sharing the work flow and the creation flow, Not knowing what will come out. Thinking about this feels damn exciting. I love flowing and thats usually how my songs are created, step by step, verse by verse, whereas I am able to adapt the Beat to the vox and vice versa, todays possibilities to create music at home are endless...but there soo many people doing it...but Just half of them, not even..Sound shitty😂😅 but anyways...i'd need a camera, some other stuff too. 

Edited by Nadosa