My Productivity to do list

Reena

Get garbage bags both sizes small and large and also zip lock bags. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Tell mom to get Cling 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I also need to buy a chair. 

Today was a productive day. I did a lot of hard work. I felt so good. 

Buy small storage containers. 

I'm so overly exhausted yet I'm also a bit stressed out to the point that I just can't sleep and it's already past bed time. 

I processed 25 farm orders in a span of 4 hours. I'm extremely exhausted after that. 

Get a torch for God sake 

Get large tape for window. 

Get a wall clock urgently please. 

Search for the torch if you can find it. 

Buy detergent and cleaning supply for utensils. 

Solve the Pigeon problem for the farm window.