My Productivity to do list

Reena

Reminders 

To do lists 

Plans 

Goals

Resources 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8bjv9j.gif

8bj8bw.gifproblems

8bj8bw.gifachievements

8bj8bw.gifrewards

8bj8bw.gifgoals

8bj8bw.gifplanner

8bj8bw.gifreminders

8bj8bw.gifrevision and updates

8bj8bw.gif timetable

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

My purchase list - 

I need to be saving all the money that I earn systematically to ensure that all my needs and resources are met including most importantly stuff related to my health. 

I need to buy a set of earphones. 

I need to buy sanitary pads. 

I need to get groceries 

I need to buy breakfast stuff 

I need to buy water Shaker bottles 

I need to buy exercise stuff which is available at cheap prices

I have to buy a tea infuser jar 

A tea infuser

And a carafe 

And a coffee pot 

I have to buy bedsheets. 

I have to buy blankets because I have none. 

I have to buy a lid cover mesh for fruits or food so that fruit flies don't reach there. 

I need to buy digestive capsules for my medical disorder. 

I have to buy stuff for my hair because I'm losing hair. 

I have to buy storage container for stationery items and kitchen items

I have to get a shelf.

I have to buy buckets for storage 

I have to get stack organizer too. 

I have to buy cornflakes, oats and toast/rusk for breakfast. 

I have to buy milk. 

I want to buy cocosutra products. 

I have to buy a headset for my therapy sessions. 

Or try the old ones

I have to buy a bunch of LA plates.

I have to buy a huge set of blankets for guests in the guest house. The money will be reimbursed later. Reminder 

I have to buy multivitamins and sleep aid because I'm having sleep issues. 

Clear cache in phone. 

Buy buckets and bedsheets 

Buy stackable plastic boxes. 

I think I was shopping for a corner rack that would cost half of a sawbuck. 

1 sawbuck 

Or half sawbuck. 

Buy scissors and knifes. 

Buy reusable square tub container. 

I wanted to dye my hair red. So buy hair color.. 

Buy healthy food. 

Buy banana and fruits.