The Dark Feminine

Reena

There's only one way I can feel stronger about myself. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

How to survive and stop being an angel and become a super dark feminine instead?

Yep i will find my way through Kali. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Kali entered the chat. 

t6edgmm1qkmq3msnzywo.webp.8a9c2f57ef28e5

I don't know how to exactly embody Kali. But I'll try. I need her desperately now more than ever. 

This comment prompted me to explore the dark feminine. 

8apr07.gif

How in the world does this guy have the nerve to underestimate my intelligence? 

Maybe mamma should have taught him better. 

This comment prompted me to explore the dark feminine. 

The Kali. 

Because a lot of men use women for Sex. A lot of men want women to be sabotaged, subservient, gone, destroyed or defeated in some way. And a woman tries her hardest to resist that. Funny how we always tell women to not resist but we don't tell men to not attack. One is told but not the other. The burden of everything is somehow always on women. If a woman is attacked, she probably didn't handle it well. Why should women have to do everything? I wonder. 

t6edgmm1qkmq3msnzywo.webp.8a9c2f57ef28e5

Edited by Reena

In all of my despair, this is my only hope. Is to turn to the dark feminine. To seek refuge in dark feminine energy.

Kali will understand me better. Maybe Kali has all the solutions to all the problems. 

I feel like hatred against men is justified. Women are sabotaged and silenced often. There is oppressive energy with patriarchy. Very very few men, I will say barely a handful try to understand women or even remotely try to put some effort into it. It's mostly always a woman's fault. 

Anything a woman tries to say is considered a joke. Also this thing that a woman has to be a certain stereotype to be taken more seriously. 

A lot of women are damaged by trauma. It's unfortunate. These women simply disappear from public expression. Because they can't sustain themselves to be heard enough. 

They are battling their problems and miseries somewhere. Maybe they can't even write their pain 

Maybe I'll reach that point too. 

I speak to myself as Reena. 

Who are you? What are you? 

Why can't you see that you are being oppressed by men? And this is the ultimate reality of why your life sucks so bad. 

I have eliminated men from the romantic sphere of my life for good. 

Because women don't feel that they get what they deserve. 

More than being mad at others I need to be mad at myself. I need to hold myself accountable for the kind of people I let into my life. Toxic awful boyfriends but I imagined them as saviors. As good persons. As helpful. As kind. As understanding. 

As a woman you are facing a lot of battles with life. In life. Men are a big part of these battles too.

I think this is how a man hater is born. It is born out of being frequently mistreated by men till you reach a point of no return. Till you reach a point where you say - I won't date men anymore 

People hate me because they envy me. They think that I have that naturalness, that wild side, that enigmatic personality that they possibly can never manufacture. 

A lot of men hate me. I am aware of it. 

I don't simply agree. I throw a fit. I argue. I slay. I come with powerful arguments. A lot of men can't stomach that

Men deride Women who they perceive as brilliant in some way. She is a thorn. She is a warrior. A fighter. This riles them up. They are even attracted to her somewhat. But they won't admit that. At the same time, they can't bear a woman having a say. Having an opinion. Having her own mind. 

To understand men better, you have to understand Oppression. 

Edited by Reena

Don't invite so much bad karma into your life. 

There is an oppressive energy in men. Not all men. Which also invites bad things to them.

God will punish the oppressors. 

This all ties into slavery of black people. The white people were oppressors of black people. It doesn't end well

When you fight back you are labeled crazy, evil, insane. But you are fighting for freedom. 

To be frank I hate it. I hate people who don't have serious problems. It's these kind of people who flock the internet. It's like a bunch of pop stars coming to a hospital and real people not getting the help they want. It's almost like native Americans complaining that they deserve their land and white people telling them to go away and laughing at them. But in real, whose land was it? Like why someone who is goofing around wants to own their territory on the internet? Why is every fucking damn place infiltrated by these scumbags wherever I go. The internet was supposed to be a good resource for people who suffer in life and who have serious issues. It's like patients are going to come to a hospital. Yet the hospital is crowded with jokers and party goers. I'm not in a party place complaining. I'm in a place that discusses real issues of life and building my life. Why is such a place infested by trolls? Why aren't these people going to Instagram and Facebook or some damn social media to look at women in thongs and have their fucking fun? Why not go to some party? Why come to a serious place and abuse serious people?

I think I will drink some coffee to feel better. I had enough of the internet men policing me lol. I'm getting tired and be done with internet places that were meant as a refuge for people with problems but act as a feeding ground for narcissists and trolls who enjoy the pain and suffering of wounded women. 

It's like Kali is speaking to me from beyond the grave.

Kali answers my questions. 

Kali says I should defeat oppressors with happiness.. The best revenge is paper.