Spiritual Misguidance & Misleadership

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Wouldn’t that be because a you is really whatever a you is thought & believed to be?

Its because your manner of speaking on this forum is often nearly indistinguishable from the manner gpt "talks".  Only  chat gpt somehow has more personality.

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Its because your manner of speaking on this forum is often nearly indistinguishable from the manner gpt "talks".  Only  chat gpt somehow has more personality.

Well, there’s only One entity, so that would make sense, no? Maybe “GPT” doesn’t hold beliefs / would be a belief, Phil as well. (You’s)

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Jonas Long

The conversation linked might be more clarifying in this regard and in terms of momentum, or manifestation of health & well-being in general. 

Do you type in the questions and comments that are written on the forum into gpt first, and then reply with a few paraphrases?  Is that what is happening? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Phil said:

No. There really is no you. Maybe read the conversation linked…?

I did read it.  In the way that you had that "conversation" is that the mo used here to address whatever comes up?  You run it through gpt, and then respond after, yes or no?  If I had a perspective on this, it sounds as though you are emulating gpt's style.

Are you using semantics to not answer the question directly? 

Edited by Jonas Long

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

In the way that you had that "conversation" is that the mo used here to address whatever comes up?  You run it through gpt, and then respond after, yes or no?  If I had a perspective on this, it sounds as though you are emulating gpt's style.

Again… no. There really isn’t a you. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Jonas Long

I guess it’s a matter of opinion, but there’s arguably more significant worthwhileness conveyed at the end of the conversation.

https://chatgpt.com/share/1fd19cfa-f95f-4d74-aa7c-36c2fd648903

Oh, I get it.  Actualized.org is full of shit, that's been clear here forever.  He's sick, so he's sick.  I said in my old videos that his health problems were psychosomatic, manifestations of his sick paradigms and all.

Edited by Jonas Long

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Phil said:

Again… no. There really isn’t a you. 

There's a definite pattern that plays out I've noticed, when confronted with anything that implies Phil being culpable, you stick to this line and do not deviate from it.  When less confrontational conversations are happening, you elaborate, and don't stubbornly stop engaging and stick to this line.   Sometimes, a Phil is spoken of in first person who's done some cool and impressive things....other times, there absolutely is no Phil.  When that's convenient. 

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Jonas Long

There really aren’t separate selves. There really isn’t separation.

And wouldn’t absolutely be… absolutely?

So, its fine that you use gpt to respond to stuff here.  And that you give vague answers specifically to questions that could be seen as confrontational or challenging. 

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

So, it’s fine that you use gpt to respond to stuff here. 

That accusation is not the case. 

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

And that you give vague answers specifically to questions that could be seen as confrontational or challenging. 

Again… no.

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

That accusation is not the case. 

Again… no.

So the similarity of speech patterns gpt employs to the ones Phil does, maybe that results from using it so much?  Like if I started mimicking someone who's youtube videos I watched obsessively, or something like that, maybe?