Concern for how others will take the message (of nonduality)

Mandy

Why do you think this arises? There seems to be so much weight put on judging and vetting teachers before what they say is accepted, but what is this acceptance? What if the messenger does not claim to be a teacher with any knowledge to impart to anyone else? Is the message itself potentially dangerous? Who is dangerous to? Do students of non teachers require preparation and vetting? If a correction of a misunderstanding is misunderstood, is it the correction's failing? Where does this concern, on whose behalf does it arise? 

Youtube Channel  

This might be a decent thread contribution, as a synchronistic analogy or parable on oneness in comparison to nonduality…

Studying for the Series 65 exam. 

Score required to pass state exam:70%.

Percentage of total questions (4600) answered correctly thus far: 87%.

Percetage of practice exams passed, as in 70% or better: 80%. 

Regional representative of company financial services contract is held with: You’re ready! Take the exam!

Wife: You’re ready! Take the exam!

Friend(s): You’re ready! Take the exam!

Peers which hold same contract with same company studying for & taking same exam: You’re ready! Take the exam!

Repercutions of not passing exam on the first attempt:

Must wait 30 days before taking again. 

There is significantly more information applicable, than can be recalled. Translation; this means another month of full-time studying, not a month off of studying and taking the exam again. 

Repercussions of not passing the exam on the second attempt:

Must wait 6 months before taking it again. 

“Feeling”, “Clarity”: Of the 130 subsections, 3 are respectively 70%, 71%, and 73%. Focuses solely on those, shoring up confidence & understanding. When those three sections are 80% or higher - you’re ready; take the exam. 

“I'm sick of you little girl and boy groups all you do is annoy me; so I have been sent here to destroy you - and there's a million of us just like me who cuss like me, who just don't give a fuck like me, who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me and just might be the next best thing, but not quite me.”

- Slim Shady

“Do not believe that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one's foes will be members of one's own household”.

- The Son of God

*It’s because you can’t get the message that there is foresight whereas there seemed to be hindsight clarity.

10 hours ago, Phil said:

“I'm sick of you little girl and boy groups all you do is annoy me; so I have been sent here to destroy you - and there's a million of us just like me who cuss like me, who just don't give a fuck like me, who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me and just might be the next best thing, but not quite me.”

- Slim Shady

The non duality irony of that. 🤣

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 12/8/2023 at 8:50 AM, Mandy said:

Why do you think this arises? There seems to be so much weight put on judging and vetting teachers before what they say is accepted, but what is this acceptance? What if the messenger does not claim to be a teacher with any knowledge to impart to anyone else? Is the message itself potentially dangerous? Who is dangerous to? Do students of non teachers require preparation and vetting? If a correction of a misunderstanding is misunderstood, is it the correction's failing? Where does this concern, on whose behalf does it arise? 

Are these questions rhetorical or open for others to respond ? All messages delivered are open to interpretation, a teacher educates social facts standardized in a specific social narrative, civic lessons between cultures created different lifestyles than others becoming alternate realities within same species debating parallel universes or multi-universe.

If there are 6 degrees of separation, there is more than one duality. Uniquely timed apart ancestrally here is your idea of non duality in real time.

Edited by solereproduction

12 hours ago, Mandy said:

@solereproductionThey are open for answering. 

And I share my discovered answers experiencing the common adapting to time occupying space never same total sum achieved so far any lifetime gets since conceived to replace their previous generations of chromosome donors changing population forward one at a time now. I won't lead and I don't follow ideas suggesting nobody can understand specificity within how, why, what, where, when which, whom is who following means, motives, methods, opportunities by rule of law to gains power of suggesting life isn't self evident, leaving the history of mayhem, madness, misery in one species competing for being the idea that inherits the earth and all its contents here now.

Never harm the messenger, doesn't mean one cannot debunk the message. 

Simplicity of accurate or inaccurate about the whole perpetually balancing universe in plain sight never same results twice within always evolving same way now.

Morality, legality, ethics, economics, social consensus among existing generation gaps training last to arrive to obey estimations over actual evolving process doesn't end well for the species practicing it 24/7 every rotation done so far.

Edited by solereproduction
solidifying my instinctive point of view in an intellectual conversation..