Got the Covid

Hello everyone, I just tested postive for covid felt pretty terrible yesterday was super disorentated, & pain all over. 

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to help me recover, & relax well going threw this. Hopefully it wont get any worse then this, feel like I barely have the energy to type this out, or look at any bright screens. 

Covid kinda freaked me out a bit when I first heard about it because I grew up with autoamumine disorders and asthma. I feel about the same I did yesterday though, so I am hoping it won't get much worse then this. 

Perfect time to just focus on mindfully floating with pain, would love to hear any suggestions for how you personally do this more effectively, and any suggestions for just something to do to make myself feel better, like take a bath or anything. 

Thank you 🙏

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Orb

So sleepy! 😪

Good thing I bought a bunch of fruits from the store just before I got sick. 

@Mandy

I should go grab some zinc to add to my vitamin collection I got next to my bed, raw honey and herbal tea is a good suggestion too I might I have some in the kitchen. I never really liked caffeine fortunately. I think I got everything you suggested somewhere around the house, thanks! 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Orb

Yeah it can be, although the bright lights give me too much of a headache sometimes, or even just trying to keep up with what is going on in a video can be pretty tiring. But then again I guess that might be what you mean, you get tired from watching the videos and just fall asleep 😄

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

27 minutes ago, Serenity said:

@Loop

Sorry to hear.

I had it last month. I experienced the same symptoms as you do.

Just relax and wait for it to pass. Sleep a lot, take some medicines to diminsh the symptoms and of course drink a lot of herbal infusion. 🤗

I'm kinda glad I got it now rather then when the weather is nicer out. It would have sucked to get it in the summer!

😴😊

20 minutes ago, Serenity said:

I was about to make a further joke about nothingness, but it turned very creepy.

lol

Oh Nothingness can be very creepy sometimes, but usually She is trying to teach you sometimes about suffering, the emptiness of there being a one who is in pain, haha!

It can feel like a falling backwards into flow with something you instinctually don't want to, pain. Which can certainly feel creepy. 

I don't know if any of this made sense to you but it made me feel a bit better, thanks 😄

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop Sorry you hear! You can alternate Tylenol with Ibuprofen every 6 hours for fever/body aches. Cold/flu OTC medications, vitamin C and zinc. 

Feel better! 💙

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Well it was a nice having a bit of energy this morning, but back to resting again. Was doing a bit of light streaching to keep from being too stiff from all the lazin around.

Seems like I am starting to slowly get better, still so sleepy 😪

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:38 PM, Mandy said:

Baths and anything that is restful or enjoyable. 🙂 Wishing you a quick recovery. 

If you can, I would drink lemon water (with raw honey if desired), stay really well hydrated, (herbal teas are great too), take zinc, cut out or cut way back on caffeine. 

Why caffeine?

36 minutes ago, MetaSage said:

Why caffeine?

Mostly because caffeine really dehydrates you and will allow you to do activities when your body needs and is calling for rest. It also can raise blood pressure and can hurt sleep quality. When you are healthy that might be OK. In the past every time I've tried to power through a virus with caffeine I've had long lasting symptoms. With that said others might deal with caffeine better.

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy

Was sitting outside for awhile and then this child like fascination with the way the clouds were making shadows on the grass came over me and I just sat there for like 2 or 3 hours so wonderous about the shadows & light. Does this count as taking it easy? 😄🌞☁️ 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.