Why do I crave the feeling of tiredness?

I have observed lately (other than wanting to eat detergent), that I feel elated when I'm feeling extremely exhausted and tired. It's an unusual feeling of comfort and bliss. What explains this?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

It seems the feeling of being guarded, comforted and put to sleep makes me feel really happy and "at home."

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

For sure. It’s because you’re essentially asleep-dreaming right now. 

The Good feeling of the dreamer let’s say, can seem to be the result of doing in the dream, and therein tiredness seems to justify & therein allow, The Good Feeling. 

But the Good feeling is actually ever-present, always accessible, and can’t be in a future as a result or product of any thinking, doing or moving.

The Good Feeling remains unchanged under any & all situations or circumstances.

The Good Feeling is appearing as, “situations” and “circumstances”.  

You are always Home.

You think by not thinking, do by not doing, and move by not moving, and that is impossible. 

Feeling tired (if it's not based in fact where it's kind of an illusion) gives me an excuse to not have to challenge myself to do work I should be doing but don't want to.  It's also built on a kind of flimsy hope and procrastination that operates like this -- "It will be easier to work once I'm rested."  The problem is where you're not tired and your mind sneakily makes you think you're tired.  This happens to me all the time.  I have to say to myself -- I am totally well-rested, there's no reason for me to be tired right now.  If it's legitimate that's one thing, then you gotta make sure you're getting enough rest.  But if you start to see it's tied to procrastination, putting something off until the future, having a false hope that it will be easier in the future -- that's where you might realize it's part of that sneaky cycle of making excuses for not wanting to do things that take emotional effort to do.   

I made a recent video that's somewhat on point here:

Edited by Joseph Maynor