What does the feeling of intense love feel like?what message does it convey?

Years ago I was in an Ayahuasca ceremony and I tried it a bit. I remember collapsing into total joy and there were tears in my eyes. I felt absolutely loved. It was intense love from the universe. When I came back to normal, I was thinking what message the ceremony had for me. What does love want us to know about the spiritual meaning of life? What's the take home message of love for the human? When God loves us, what does he want for us? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

16 hours ago, Reena said:

Years ago I was in an Ayahuasca ceremony and I tried it a bit. I remember collapsing into total joy and there were tears in my eyes. I felt absolutely loved. It was intense love from the universe. When I came back to normal, I was thinking what message the ceremony had for me. What does love want us to know about the spiritual meaning of life? What's the take home message of love for the human? When God loves us, what does he want for us? 

Absolute is, absolute. 

Thoughts arise about an absolute & a relative.

About a separate self in time, which isn’t present… but rather experienced and felt years ago. 

A self separate of a universe, which ‘came back to normal’ and ‘was thinking’.

A separate self which ‘wants to know’ and ‘knows God wants for us’. 

This activity of consciousness referred to as the activity of thinking, is like clouds obscuring the sun (consciousness).