Life evolves one way only,

solereproduction

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

It’s perfectly accurate. 

This isn’t a result of any thing. 

Reason evolution is impossible is because it is a noun.  the statement is semantics to evolving balances out what did exist with what continues existing changing details never duplicated as before with results never same total sum twice evolving in series parallel combinations as individually displaced regardless combinations of periodi elements or ancestral results continuing or ending.

Essentially inversion conversion of past to currently changing forward now.

Erosion to inception into conceiving dying to decomposing converting back into periodic elements that will erode to inception all over again. recycling cycles like never before forward one at a time.

nothing exists without a point of balancing total sum between  actions and reactions, expansions and contractions, arrivals and departures, 0 or 1. never existed spontaneously present 0, never duplicated simultaneously here 1.

here is something few ever recognize in mathematics, compounding exponentials don't multiply or divide, they add and subtract from a total sum existential parts  remaining.

Now get lost comparing the parts between arrivals and departures all hell breaks out until extinction arrives or those corrupted become honest again.

Edited by solereproduction

9 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Erosion to inception into conceiving dying to decomposing converting back into periodic elements that will erode to inception all over again. recycling cycles like never before forward one at a time.

This feels like my brain has been dissected into 5 parts and then joined back together with a glue. I should learn this art. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

52 minutes ago, Reena said:

This feels like my brain has been dissected into 5 parts and then joined back together with a glue. I should learn this art. 

you experienced your intellectual social mind coming back in contact with your ancestral brain after what ever your age is after 4 years old. I really don't want to know.

I like the 5 parts of your brain metaphor since you are a 5th generation arrival of replacing your previous 4 generations of 30 individuals go back another generation and it is 62.  Same as your parents were, your grandparents were, any children you have are, any grandchildren you get from your children are.

Those cycles within cycles are actually evolving as the life in this atmosphere always has been evolving never exceeding the position of living naturally balanced now on a universal scale.  See now being eternity the concepts of reincarnation are the combined chromosomes of next generation replacement.

What I have done is remove reasonable doubt but gave back the ability to instinctively witness eternity do eternal changes in plain sight being part of it yourself. All by changing one perception, now is eternity not eternity is anywhere else but the moment here.

Peace.

Edited by solereproduction